Pepakura Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
@emcuebe

Azrael is a great character, and one of my favorite stories from Batman. I'd really like to work on this at some point, at least a helmet and gauntlets. But working from the artist's work leaves room for a bit too much interpretation for me, seeing as how there are a lot of dark spots and such.

If you can getting any other shots, possibly of sculptures, that would help out a lot.

I would like the JFO helmet from Reach, it doesn't look that hard to model or pep imo, I have a reference picture pack for anyone who would like to model it, but here is a pic of it so you know what I'm talking about.
leakedhelmet11.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

And here is the link to the Ref pack I put together, its named "Ref_Pack_1".
http://cid-4b07be2a1224ddb1.office.live.com/self.aspx/.Public/Ref^_Pack^_1.zip

Thanks.

I just checked with Vampyredh as me and him are good friends he does not want these files reposted anywhere and right now he's angry that these files were posted here without even getting his permission.

Item Name
Requesting Unfolded Armored Arkham Asylum Batman Cowl, Utility Belt and Batarang
Requesting Unfolded Arkham Asylum Batman Gauntlets

Item Source
Batman: Arkham Asylum game

Reference Images
See folded pdos

Additional Info
It would be great if I could get these unfolded by someone who is way more savvy with pepakura than I am.

Existing File Link
These are courtesy of
vampyredh on the league of heroes board.
These were removed out of an effort to be polite
These files are easy enough to find and come up when googled
They are within the public domain
You don't even need to be a member of league of heroes to access them

Can ANYONE make a Jun's arm Sniper Ammo attachment???? I NNNEEEEDDDDDDD IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanna look super sexy in my Jun armour :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back