Pepakura Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anybody doing buzz lightyear?

Holy crap Matth. Are you trying to copy me. :D First you build a mark v, just like I did, then you want to make iron man, which is what I am making next, and now buzz lightyear, which is what I was going to make for Halloween this year, but didn't have time.

I guess great minds think alike.

Item Name

New Mombasa Police Department grunt helmet (the one with the large orange face shield)

Item Source

Halo 3: ODST

Reference Images

halo3120898346full.jpg

halo3120898718full.jpg

halo3120898721full.jpg

halo3120898726full.jpg

halo3120898730full.jpg

Hello all....

I did a search of the thread but didn't find any results.... Has anyone done a Pep of the Viper/Raptor helmet from the nu BSG series?

Would be very interested in this if anyone has a lead on something....

Cujo31

Guy's I've contacted the person that did the Batman Desert Storm Armor it's not going to look HD like how you see in some of the pictures of what he has if you go to the picture that has the numbers of how many pols and the fps and look at the 3d model on the far right that's what it looks like. Waiting to hear back from the modeller now.

Hey I haven't read through this whole thread yet. But I'm just curious if anyone on here has a pep or unfolded model of the H3 flamethrower?

I'm willing to unfold it.
I could only find 1 refence pic.
New_Flamer.jpg
[/IMG]

Item Name
JorgeTorso , Backpach HD

Item Source
Halo Reach

Reference Images
req.jpg

Additional Info
Ive pepped L3X Bl3RIV3RS Jorge chest 3 times and that neck hole/seal thingy was too small and can anyone make a HD backpack of his because rhinocks model is too LD and for the chest that addon must be a bit bigger.

I just unfolded one from Foolycoolyman. I looks like it came right from the game. I have it unfolded, I just don't know how to make it available for the rest of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back