Photoshoot with a possible meet-up

Negativecacti

Member DIN
S126
I've been talking with a local halo cosplayer Michigan Master Chief and he had an idea for a photoshoot at a park in the UP of Michigan after visiting last summer. He had asked me to post something on the forums asking in anyone else would be interested in joining us. I will be there along him and afew others joing as well, he would like around 10-15 halo cosplay but we'll gladly accept any how would like to come. Any questions I'll try and get to them asap

Date/Time: Saturday Sept 9th 2023, meet-up around 2-3pm est

Does he have a forum account? we would love to see his work here as well in addition to his invite.

hmm interesting. That's a bit far for me so I probably won't be able to come. I will double check what that weekend looks like for me and get back...
edit: Sry that'll have to be a no for me

Last edited:
I'd recommend getting him on the forum before we try to organize an event for this person. While I'm totally for the idea they should have a presence here if they are requesting 405th members to come in some capacity in my opinion

This thread is more than 9 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back