PIC HEAVY. Awsome Custom Halo Reach Foam Armor. Getting Ready For Anime LA!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Acrylic paint .... Why didn't I think of that? I got the airbrush thing too. Btw, Your armor looks great. thanks for the info. I'm going to try that.

Awesome work, I need to break out my airbrush. Unfortunately I lost my compressor along the way. Haven't touched it since High School (13Yrs ago). But my airbrush is still good. Anyways, great job!

You sir are looking fantastic, can't wait to start the Torso of my 3. Foam is so much fun to Work with isn't it?

I find it very hard to sit down and work on props or costumes sometimes. I have a friend who can sit down and make a full suit of armor in a week. I started on the Bicep's yesterday, and this is what i have so far.

This file is by ForgedReclaimer

197988_10150139393669441_511249440_6277395_7361684_n.jpg

196388_10150139393709441_511249440_6277396_2212120_n.jpg

196756_10150139393779441_511249440_6277398_174248_n.jpg

I really want to make the jetpack. I saw the file. Its to complex. I'm just going to free hand it.
190126_10150139393849441_511249440_6277400_3256823_n.jpg

It looks very simple

Last edited by a moderator:
This may be a little forward, But I'll say it anyway. IF YOU MAKE THE JET PACK, I WANT TO HAVE YOUR BABY! <-- No Homo. But seriously, you have mad talent. I get all kinds of inspiration after seeing your builds. Great job my man!

This is amazing. You're a foam god! And the detail, it's so exquisite and accurate. I've always loved foam builds (I'm not too good at it though :p). Like the gentleman above me expressed, I cannot wait to see that jet pack.

hmmmmmm a foam jet pack... THAT WOULD BE &*@$&$! EPIC! what is this thread doing in the NOOB section?? ur so far from bein a noob!

..........sir, do you enjoy making the rest of us feel bad -_- jk jk dude, this is more than awesome!!! the torso is fenominal!! and everything else is so crisp, clean and just...just perfect. it seriously looks movie quality.

this is amazing once again man, love the noble 6 helm also, keep up the fantastic work and really can't wait to see more =D

I'm really liking the chestplate. I started mine out of foam too, but I noticed something different. I used the same file you did, by L3X, but I noticed that the area around the arm openeing is different than mine. Did you add that yourself? I like the way it looks, but L3X's file does not seem to actually include that. He DOES have part of it, but yours looks much different than what the file actually has.

Just wondering where did you get the foam you used? I started a build with foam and and i need more and it looks like that sheet did wonders haha

..........sir, do you enjoy making the rest of us feel bad -_- jk jk dude, this is more than awesome!!! the torso is fenominal!! and everything else is so crisp, clean and just...just perfect. it seriously looks movie quality.

If I dont who will lol. Thank you Bro. I have been using the Deliver Hope Video as reference. I'm thankful my torso came out the way it did

this is amazing once again man, love the noble 6 helm also, keep up the fantastic work and really can't wait to see more =D

Thank you. I'm going to wait on the Noble 6 helmet. I want to finish up my Pilot Helmet, and suit first.

I'm really liking the chestplate. I started mine out of foam too, but I noticed something different. I used the same file you did, by L3X, but I noticed that the area around the arm openeing is different than mine. Did you add that yourself? I like the way it looks, but L3X's file does not seem to actually include that. He DOES have part of it, but yours looks much different than what the file actually has.

Yes I did that myself. I did my own thing for the ab plate and the side piece. Later on in the week I can post up the pictures that shows how i did it. I just have to find them first lol

Just wondering where did you get the foam you used? I started a build with foam and and i need more and it looks like that sheet did wonders haha

What im using is called Mini Cell Foam. To me It works better then the foam floor mat that a lot of foam builder on the 405th uses. Its kinda like foam and rubber had a baby and Mini Cell came out lol. It doesn't crack and its flexible.

http://www.foambymail.com/Minicel.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back