piece attachment problems for mholnir mkv chestpiece

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunner

The file I'm using is mjolnir mk v male chest {bungie-extraction team-contributors-koshima07}A4.
The pieces I have selected in the image do not have tabs to connect to each other or to the rest of the chest piece, does anyone have a way around this?
405th question.jpg

You could just glue it on later with some of your own tabs.

Personally I think you should find a better file to use. I am currently modeling the same chestplate (female though, possibly male later), and I can tell you that, that file is lacking a lot of detail, and it simply looks like it was ripped straight from game with no modifications.

You could just glue it on later with some of your own tabs.

Personally I think you should find a better file to use. I am currently modeling the same chestplate (female though, possibly male later), and I can tell you that, that file is lacking a lot of detail, and it simply looks like it was ripped straight from game with no modifications.

By details and modifications do you mean flare? If so I don't really need that as I can add in my own personal tastes to it later, I just want a standard factory mint piece to start with. I had tried a different file before this one and it had some interior boxes at the backside that I could not justify for any real world use, I'm weird like that, and the abdominal piece would not ever connect together correctly.

ermac could you post a picture your files armor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back