Plasma Pistol... Finished Pep...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reventorghini

Jr Member
I got bored of working on my armor yesterday so I started working on this... looks a bit like a revolver at the moment but I've only had an hour to work on it. This is scaled 1:1 and I put it up next to my computer so you could get an idea of the size. I also took a pic with flash and one without so you could see it clearly with and see the edges without. What thinks you?

PICT0134.jpg

PICT0135.jpg

Reventorghini said:
I got bored of working on my armor yesterday so I started working on this... looks a bit like a revolver at the moment but I've only had an hour to work on it. This is scaled 1:1 and I put it up next to my computer so you could get an idea of the size. I also took a pic with flash and one without so you could see it clearly with and see the edges without. What thinks you?

PICT0134.jpg

PICT0135.jpg
pretty cool dude
i don't have the desire to do the covi weps but good luck to ya

Last edited by a moderator:
iizahsum said:
that looks really good. i see alot of small folds that must of been very frustrating. good work.

Oh yeah, the blue plasma tips were especially annoying, probably should have taken a pic from the front but I'll be sure to when I Bondo and paint it.

I'm thinking about adding some weight to the inside in addition to expanding foam to give it a more authentic feel. Another idea I had was to put a rumble pack from a regular Xbox controller in to further the 'tech'. I had no idea these things were so big though, I'm pretty intimidated to build a AR or BR... hopefully one day a Sniper and Beam Rifle.

Bloodl3tt3r said:
Very nice. But in your first finished picture (OCD Time!) You're holding it by the electrodes... that'd hurt.
I had to take that one quickly. I was only smiling cause I was proud of my work... I was screaming with pain on the inside.

Last edited by a moderator:
i pep'd an ar and i must tell you, it was very fun. i cant wait to get some resin and stuff so i can finish that sucker. might i add that if you wired green LED's to the front tips where the plasma bolt comes out it would look very, very authentic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back