Pony's Halo 4 Master Chief Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys. I'm sorry I can get an update here. I've busy as heck.

In the mean time, here's a picture of Pinkie Pie I drew. Hope you all enjoy it.
PinkiePieSAI.jpg

I should hopefully have somthing in a few days.

Have a good one, guys!

Pinkie Pie!!!!!!!!!!, this is the not the progress photo I was expecting to see.......LoL, I was expecting to see the H4 Suit, I have this nice H4 helmet just waiting for a suit to sit on top of collecting dust in my garage and it needs a new home lol, Im just messing with you man.......well I really do have the helmet waiting for you, hope to see more of your build soon

Pinkie Pie!!!!!!!!!!, this is the not the progress photo I was expecting to see.......LoL, I was expecting to see the H4 Suit, I have this nice H4 helmet just waiting for a suit to sit on top of collecting dust in my garage and it needs a new home lol, Im just messing with you man.......well I really do have the helmet waiting for you, hope to see more of your build soon

LOL!!!

I literally got nothing to do today, so I'll be able to get something done for an update, bro.

Hey, guys. I got half an update.

I got those weird strap looking things for the biceps done.

Here's the pic.
Halo4shoulder2.jpg

Now, I know that those oval-ish looking piece are to supposed to be in the inside of the piece and not a foamie, but I have very limited funds and this was the cheaper route to go.

I'm already working on the main bicep piece as I type.

Have a good one guys and gals. Stay awesome!

Hey, guys! I got a new update!

Halo4shoulder3.jpg

These four pieces make on one bicep. I still need to add the foamies.

Let me know what you guys think.

Have a good one, guys.

Hey, guys! Got another update.

I managed to get the other shoulder done as well as adding the foamies for the hand plates.

Halo4shoulder4.jpg

Sorry for the picture being a bit blury.

Let me know what you guys think, guys.

See you all on the battlefield.

Nice! I actually should've sent you my foam unfold of the bicep, edited to fit the pieces but it looks like that was no problem! Glad to see a h4 going up again! Foam is the way to go, i'm learning! Also the pony is good, I find it hilarious to see you obsessed with em though XD I know Pony loves his ponies but still, with a name like acdcrockr and all XD you gonna bend the shoulder a bit?

Thanks for the comments, dudes!! Really apprecaite them!

Also the pony is good, I find it hilarious to see you obsessed with em though XD I know Pony loves his ponies but still, with a name like acdcrockr and all XD you gonna bend the shoulder a bit?
LOL! I'm not totally obsessed with them(I've seen the road. Not a good one to take).

....Given that you're not obsessed.... I'm scared to see those who are now.....
LOL!! Trust me, bro. It ain't pretty.

I should have another update pretty soon. I just need to get some other stuff out of the way first.

Hey, guys! Got another update!

I started working on the butt plate.

Here's a picture.
Halo4buttplate.jpg

This was drawn out on paper and then traced on the foam. It should be done really soon.

Let me know what you guys think and as always, thanks for stopping by. :)

Alright, guys. My camera FINALLY decided to work with me.

So here's the pic of the butt plate.
Halo4buttplate2.jpg

I'm not 100% happy with the bigger green part, but I'll worry about that later.

Let me know what you guys think and thanks for stopping by.

Hey, dudes and dudettes! I got another quick update.

Before I begin, I would like to give a HUGE shoutout to spartanx360 for making the templates. Thanks a ton, Bro!

Now here's a pic of the glove.
Halo4glove.jpg

I really liked the way they turned out. All I need to do is make the other glove and I'm almost done with them.

Let me know what you guys think and thanks for stopping by.

I like it! butt plate could use a lil curve, but other than that...! Hand plate is awesome, I might have to try one of my own sometime! Why is no one commenting on this!?

I like it! butt plate could use a lil curve, but other than that...! Hand plate is awesome, I might have to try one of my own sometime! Why is no one commenting on this!?
Thank, bud. The butt plate does have a slight curve.

Looking great Loving the foam work!
Thanks, buddy.

I should have the other glove done really soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back