Prefect Reference: the tale of a noobs humble request

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReconGoose

Greetings fellow artisians

I've been hoping to create my own set of armor since I learned what a vacuum table was. Now that foam is an option and due to some unexpected vacation I have the time to pursue this endeavor.

However after deciding that I wanted to recreate Prefect Armor I realized there is very little reference online (I've tried google images and multiple wikis). And I no longer have my own xbox to load up the suit and take a look. The papercraft is great for the actual armor but I would also like to build the undersuit and compare relative scale. Does anyone know a place that I might be able to load up a high res turn around, or find solid orthos?

Any help would be greatly appreciated and thank you for all the info I have already had the opportunity to learn from.

Thank you, thank you for the link, but like I mentioned I am looking for photo reference for overall scale and under-suit construction. The paper craft or pepakura are great for the single pieces but it doesn't show where all the pieces are placed or any of the skin tight portions of the suit. All I could find was a 3/4 shot with heavy perspective.

Thanks again :)

A great reference you can use is the 12" Master Chief figure you can probably find him at a comic book shop or online, theres also the artbook(?). Theres also Halopedia.com im not sure but i think there are reference pictures here on the forum try doing a search for them.

12" Master Chief
Halo artbook
found these from a quick google search, Google is your friend

I'm not looking to build Master Chief and the original art book won't have Prefect armor in it... I'm looking for photo reference of Prefect Armor and specifically the under-suit because like I mentioned I don't have an xbox so I cant just load it up and look at it.

I've spent a lot of time on google looking (image search) and I cant find any reference for the back of the armor or the under-suit.

The undersuit itself (the skin-tight portion you're talking about) is the same for every character. The only difference between the characters is the armor they wear over it.

@Carpathia: THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! Ive played for years but I never noticed that all the undersuits are the same, for some reason I assumed they changed with the armor.

@Chainsaw Ninja: its a newer set from halo 4 it was part of the infinity armor pack. I would love a piece of reference like this or even better like this. Thanks for offering to help I really appreciate it, if there's anything I can do in return let me know.

That's awesome Elusch99 thank you soo much! I can't wait to get started I just got all my foam and hope to start building today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back