Q's About Rondo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesomeness said:
Pour casting material in there, and mix it with Ure-Fill 3 to make it cheaper.

idk bout the materials if its available here in my country...

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe not that brand, but I'm sure people in your country need to cast things too. You can usually find some casting material at good hometown hardware stores (not big commercial chains like Home Depot).

Awesomeness said:
Maybe not that brand, but I'm sure people in your country need to cast things too. You can usually find some casting material at good hometown hardware stores (not big commercial chains like Home Depot).

could you please tell me the generic names of those materials? so i can inquire it here if its available... thanks so much

Last edited by a moderator:
polyurethane casting resin, silicone molding rubber. Just go look the stuff up on Smooth-On's site, it all tells you what it is.

Just want to point out that other manufactures body filler "Bondo" use different compounds and may not harden with resin hardener. That goes for the vast majority of the premium body fillers. You should be all set using regular Bondo brand if it is available. Assuming your body filler uses fiberglass resin as the base you should be all set (Bondo body filler uses resin as the base). If you need something super amazingly strong you can mix fiberglass resin and Fiberglass jelly. Toss in the tiger hair fiberglass strands and you will be amazed. You will need to mix each with their own harder separately then mix together. You can probably get away with the jelly/resin/tiger hair mix on the busa helmet by roto casting. If you fill them it's gona get really heavy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back