Rate your Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
5/10

bondo needed mainly. helmet is warped badly. sharpy detail is good but paint details would have been better. needs strapping. electrical tape is not good strapping :/

8/10

The bondo thing is really the only issue I have apart from minor warping. I think that even just a light layer is enough to help round out those polygons.

The paint is great and the contrast of the detailing is awesome. Simple colour scheme, but VERY effective. It does make the polygons more obvious though;)

5/10

bondo needed mainly. helmet is warped badly. sharpy detail is good but paint details would have been better. needs strapping. electrical tape is not good strapping :/

thanks for the critique but where do you see eletrical tape? if you mean on the upper portion of the thighs then thats velcro fed through a slit i cut

i'd say 8/10. I like the color and the markings but like the rest said, maybe one layer of bondo to round out the edges and the warping on the helmet. the contrasting is a little sharp but it looks pretty dang good! nice work dude

5/10
Comments:
Looks rough, forearm are kinda mess up, lack of details, chest plate a bit too low.
All and all, I do love the color scheme

i got to give this a 5/10
not much sanding done, and i don't know if that's the color you wanted or battle damage, but's it's pretty overdone if it's damage.

sorry but im not going to sugar coat it

4/10, to be completly honest, the best part of the suit that i saw was the visor. i gave you credit for sticking with it, finishing, decent proportions and what looks like a good pep base but other than that i couldnt get past all the warped parts and lack of sanding. it also looked as though you may have used regular printing paper instead of cardstock which would result in all the warping i see.

im sorry if this sounds harsh. just remember, a little bondo goes a very long way.

Thanls for all the marks, it will help a noob like me. Don't worry, I knew that my armor didn't have any brillant marks and I hoped it was like this; I'm building a Noble 6 personalized armor and I want it to be perfect :)!
For the bondo, actually I put some of this on all the armor. Unfortunatly, my bondo was ... awful. It was for boats ^^. I couldn't buy an another kind because my time was very short :s ... So you'll understand that the sanding is so bad ^^

For the messy parts, it's because I used a 80g paper (yes I know -_- ...). And thanks for the paints comment, I hope you see this :).

Thank you again, and if you want to help me to give any advices on my new armor, you're welcome of course ;)

PS: any other critics are welcome too ;)

Thanls for all the marks, it will help a noob like me. Don't worry, I knew that my armor didn't have any brillant marks and I hoped it was like this; I'm building a Noble 6 personalized armor and I want it to be perfect :)!
For the bondo, actually I put some of this on all the armor. Unfortunatly, my bondo was ... awful. It was for boats ^^. I couldn't buy an another kind because my time was very short :s ... So you'll understand that the sanding is so bad ^^

For the messy parts, it's because I used a 80g paper (yes I know -_- ...). And thanks for the paints comment, I hope you see this :).

Thank you again, and if you want to help me to give any advices on my new armor, you're welcome of course ;)

PS: any other critics are welcome too ;)

Was definately a good build though! Dont let anyone tell you otherwise. and It was nice to see how someone was taking critisicm, I didnt know how this thread was going to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back