Reach foam armor and Pilot helmet wip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, you light my fire! This suit is art. I'm really impressed by the attention to detail that's so much harder to get in foam, but you've managed it easily.

Very impressive, keep up the good work friend!

The foam build is pretty spectacular. Though I am curious as to how you reinforced the costume...or did you just leave it as foam?

jizzed.gif

-_- that is all

jizzed.gif

Hey all! Sorry I haven't been here in a while, I needed to take a brake lol

Officially, my suit is now red and I am working on a foam "abs" or tummy under suit.
c6799aae.jpg

212033f1.jpg

6aa34597.jpg

b53d40b4.jpg

Thanks for looking and let me know what you think!

Ps I use plasti dip to enforce and seal my foam lol

Brad

c6799aae.jpg

212033f1.jpg

6aa34597.jpg

b53d40b4.jpg

Nice work Brad! I like that nasty gash across the chest. Some body got hit HARD! The abs section is coming along nicely too.:)

Thanks Hyper and Vshore! yeah i love that massive gash also!

Also, HYPER! CONGRATS on the addition to the elite section! You made a Beautiful helmet!

I'm moving along with the abs section, and i made a vid to show yall!

Hope yall Like it!

Let me know what you think!

Last edited by a moderator:
wow the undersuit part you added on looks fantastic!! Reminds me of how Tim (timecon) did his! My only question for you be able to move in it?

It really looks fantastic and good job on the red (although I do miss the yellow that you had because yellow is mighty awesome)
Make sure to post more pics/vids when you get further with it pleeeeease :D

The ab section really does look sick man. You are making me want to do a foam build so bad, gotta finish ye old CQB first though. Keep those updates coming Brad.:)

I always hate how bare the midriff looks, but this undersuit is perfect! I was wondering about how you get in and out of it, and through the wind I could hear you saying something about velcro along the spine, but is there also something that allows it to be detachable from the chest piece? I would imagine there would have to be.

But anyways, this looks spot on to how they look in Reach, which is awesome. You wouldn't happen to have your plans/templates for cutting out those strips still would you? I'm seriously considering doing this for my build.

Thanks EVERYBODY! This vid should answer all of your Questions!

Is Finished!

Let me know whacha think!

Last edited by a moderator:
wow thats really cool and very clever with the velcro spinal cord! ! Now we need a picture of you with it on! I'm worried about if you were to attach the thighs that it might limit your movement a lot/back it hard to put on, but that depends how you would attach them. (If you did just straps I think it would work out well.)

so yeah. PICS OF YOU WITH IT ON plzplzpzlz :D

good job my friend. and just a bit of info, with the abs plates and thighs... yea, movement is not great. you may have to do what i ended up doing... falling back into chairs in order to sit down lol

Thanks Annanymus and Dethaniel! Movement is deff a problem when sitting down lol. I went ahead and attached the thighs to the cod because, hey, its not hard to take off if it don"t work! it did work! i attached em with elastic so there would be some stretch, and it works no prob and doesn't limit motion more than it previously did!

I also took a bunch of pics! Enjoy!

IMG_0555.jpg

IMG_0558.jpg

IMG_0567.jpg

IMG_0568.jpg

IMG_0570.jpg

IMG_0588.jpg

IMG_0589.jpg

Tell me whacha think!

Let me know what i should do next to my armor!

Thanks

Brad

IMG_0555.jpg

IMG_0558.jpg

IMG_0567.jpg

IMG_0568.jpg

IMG_0570.jpg

IMG_0588.jpg

IMG_0589.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back