Reach game models![pic heavy]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Breaking News!!!

So, I've finally got to the MJOLNIR Mk V Female armor, and I'm cleaning it up for PD3!

[INSERT YAYS HERE]

EDIT:

Alright, guys. I just want to thank everyone who was instrumental in acquiring this (you all know who you are), so I wanted to post something that may get some ooh's and ahh's.

Whu-Baam!

MJOLNIR Mk V Male Torso (with some added parts by Oash-Koash)-
http://www.4shared.com/file/dna4-LOu/MJOLNIR_Mk_V_Male_Chest_Bungie.html

It needs to be unfolded, that much is clear, but I'm working on that too.
Working on how to get the proper credit to the original Editors, but like I said, you all know who you are, so just point it out.

Tell me what'cha think, 405th. Thank you, and Enjoy!
Thank you!:D

right well, i saved the file and, now i lost it. so ive got to go through all my files and find it.
guess also ill have to put them all into one file

ok got it back! and to my disappointment, it needs to be unfolded
sad face

Kosima07 i tank you for the adds on the chest and the undersuit part to by here i tank you..........ooh what the hek YOUR FREAKING AWSOME xD

Kosima07 i tank you for the adds on the chest and the undersuit part to by here i tank you..........ooh what the hek YOUR FREAKING AWSOME xD

No worries, Johan. But remember, the credit goes to all of the original contributors. Working on an unfold of the Mk V Torso, and I've scaled it to about 500mm, just to see how the peices will fit on letter-sized paper.

Updates coming in soon.

I'm certainly liking the work on the torso, Koshima. The only suggestions I could make would be to add some sort of bracing to the back area where the spine plate goes, and to move those floating faces back in. Having them spread out like that will make it a pain for other people trying to scale, I suspect.

I'm certainly liking the work on the torso, Koshima. The only suggestions I could make would be to add some sort of bracing to the back area where the spine plate goes, and to move those floating faces back in. Having them spread out like that will make it a pain for other people trying to scale, I suspect.

I've been working on the torso through sketchup, so I can do that for you, Paige. But even though it may be a pain for scaling, I've personally tested that thoery and discovered that the floating models are in scale with the torso. Still working on an unfold for you guys, and also working on the MK V Female Torso, as well.

Heads up, female 405th members, your wishes will be answered.

I'll go back and add bracing to the model, while I'm at it. Why not, right?

Edit:

Hey Jico, has your friend been able to find anymore models? I'm looking for a particular peice, the UA[R]. I've already done a model of one, but I'm looking to compare and turn it into HD goodness.

Thanks, yo.

I understand that the floating parts will stay in scale to the torso - what I meant was that scaling the torso to one's own body would be more difficult - the floating faces will skew the height of the model and make it more difficult for people to scale it to their bodies in that manner. My best suggestion would be to move them back so they sit on the surface of the model.

Also, I second the move for more models, particularly the UA pieces.

Edit:

Hey Jico, has your friend been able to find anymore models? I'm looking for a particular peice, the UA[R]. I've already done a model of one, but I'm looking to compare and turn it into HD goodness.

Thanks, yo.
Ill ask him:)

Alright guys, here's that little something I've been working on and finally finished!
A4 Goodness:
http://www.4shared.com/file/DAfT6TVt/MJOLNIR_Mk_V_Male_Chest_Bungie.html
Letter Awesomeness:
http://www.4shared.com/file/j_qE2cSI/MJOLNIR_Mk_V_Male_Chest_Bungie.html
"INSERT MEGA-YAYS HERE"

Fixed all of the problems associated with open edges and floating faces, scaled it out to L3X's Mk V Torso (Around 440mm) and smoothed and unfolded.
Here you go guys, have at it!

Also, still working on the Female Mk V torso, so hang in there Ladies!
More to come!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back