Real Gravity Hammer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i doubt the whole minesweeping thing given the amount of hot metal that would be flying around, so i think i'd just stick with a crabflail ty, but yea crazy junk

Well if you have a serious landmine problem some grenades can help. You can make a frag grenade for like $9. Just use the interwebz.

I have absolutely no idea what the hell is going on, but it seems like some kind of festival, which i would not mind going to ;). Don't know if any of you have seen this before, but i was looking around on youtube and found this, i watched it thinking that it was going to be a waste of time, but boy was i wrong. lol XD

Enjoy :)

and that's why marines aren't given gravity hammers in game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tannerite is the brand name of a binary explosive marketed primarily for making exploding targets for firearms practice.[1] It is a patented[2] combination of ammonium nitrate (an oxidizer) and aluminum powder (a fuel) that is supplied as two separate powders which are mixed and shaken to produce the explosive. The combined explosive is relatively stable when subjected to less severe forces than a high-velocity bullet impact, such as a hammer blow, being dropped, or impact from a low-velocity bullet or shotgun blast.[2] It is also not flammable – an explosion cannot be created by a burning fuse or electricity.[3] Because it is sold as two separate powders rather than as the combined mixture, it is even more stable when sold, and can be transported and sold in many places without the legal restrictions that would otherwise apply to explosives.[4] Tannerite is the most well-known brand of such a product – to the degree that sometimes such combination explosives are generically referred to as Tannerite, although other brands exist on the market.[4]
After doing some research into compression based explosives, namely binary, i found this on wikipedia. probably closest to what the video shows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back