REAL Iron Man/War Machine peps, 405th teamup!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey zabana i was wondering if u had the whole pep suit of war machine ive been looking like crazy for one and found this thread thank god... what you guys r doing is awsome i already got the HD war machine helmet i just need the rest of it...

hey zabana i was wondering if u had the whole pep suit of war machine ive been looking like crazy for one and found this thread thank god... what you guys r doing is awsome i already got the HD war machine helmet i just need the rest of it...

No, it´s not done yet :(

We´re still working.

Is there any unfolder who wants to do unfold these files? I mean, Dubean told us he was going to do but he´s probably very busy so in the while if anyone wants to participate will be a good help ^^

Work is going fine, sometimes slow but going.

I´m proud to release a new piece, this time it´s the neck. Next one will be the chest.

homer_woohoo.jpg

And so it begins.

hi all, i just found this thread today and i am wanting a detailed WM. i found a lower quolity set but i am holding off for this one. sadly the neck pdo link is broken. can you please re up... PLEASE, your my only hope....LOL

hi all, i just found this thread today and i am wanting a detailed WM. i found a lower quolity set but i am holding off for this one. sadly the neck pdo link is broken. can you please re up... PLEASE, your my only hope....LOL

I´ve just try right now and it´s still working :D

Chest and upper arm will come soon, I just need to finish the unfolding but free time it´s short ^^

As my first post I would like to say that everything that everyone does here on this site is absolutely INCREDIBLE! I know I'm new here but that's only by the registered account lol I've learned so much from everyone over time that I now feel that I can contribute back.

I've been following this project since the beginning and like many that still do... I'm VERY anxious to pep this lol

I can offer my help in unfolding files if it helps to speed things up. Given the chance, I can contribute back...

@ Spektrum917
Help is always appreciated. If Carnage gets overwhelmed with the unfolding, we'll hit you up. Thanks for the offer.

@ gremlin
The link worked for me too. If you still have problems let me know and I'll e-mail it to you.

I've got the abs and cod finished. I just have to mod it a little for better mobility. My net has been down all weekend so I used that time to catch up on chores. It will not take much time to do wrap it up.

thank you for your replys everyone, my second try (first today) worked great so i got the new neck pdo. i love all the amazing work all does here and given time i might be able to contribute too but sadly i am a HUGE noob when it comes to 3D and unfolding, assembly is my thing...LOL. i ,like others, really appreciate all you do for us and tolerating the noobs like me.
thanks for the updat. i cant wait to see the new awesome files...

I finished unfolding the chest.
Zabana is just tweaking it before releasing it.
I have to say it is a nice looking piece ...I wont go into any detail as its not my place to do so.

Awesome. I'll try to have the next part to you sometime tonight.

EDIT>>>
@Carnage
Umm. I lost your e-mail and I can't send you PMs. PM me your e-mail and I'll send you the file. I'll send it to Zabana too just in case.

i have a question, the foot a few posts back, was that an official release or are you guys going to revamp it and repost??? i thought i read something about disregarding that foot, but for the life of me (and i can be blind or haveing a brain fart) i cant find that post.

i have a question, the foot a few posts back, was that an official release or are you guys going to revamp it and repost??? i thought i read something about disregarding that foot, but for the life of me (and i can be blind or haveing a brain fart) i cant find that post.

I don´t know... but for sure that foot it´s oficial and final release, and if I´m not wrong it´s also unfolded :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back