Real Life Flaming Recon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

spartanCOG

Jr Member
these are not the droids you're looking for.

I had to delete the contents of this thread because of a possible threat to some peoples health.

Yeah, probably not a good idea to discuss setting things on fire with all the younger people around here.

Remember people fire is dangerous and will hurt you if given the chance, we also wouldn't want you to burn down your house (or worse) while trying to reenact a scene from your last game with a Bungie employee.

Having said that I can tell you from personal experience that setting the helmet on fire will damage it over time so that's another reason to avoid it.

fire is cool and all, but an alcohol fire is still fire, that burns slowly, you'd almost be safer with gasoline... but just please..... don't do it, from a former pyrotechnic....

yeah this kinda gives me the 'someones going to burn there house down' vibe:/

im all for fire n all but doesnt sound exactly safe..

Calm down people. We did a flaming Recon before. Now I have not seen what was in this thread but when we did it we used extreme caution, allot of adult supervision and all proper safety equipment and let all other know not to try it at home. Dangerous things happen everyday and most of us live dangerous lives but we still live. Never get complacent and always use safety.

Ithica

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back