Repainting this Halo Reach Mark V helmet that I have to Olive

MasterChiefProd

Jr Member
Member DIN
S325
So I am going to repaint this Mark V helmet from Halo Reach to match my Master Chief armor. Does anyone know where I can get an Olive spray paint can by chance? Thanks!

1697994176916.png
1697994459781.png

I used Rust Oleum’s camouflage Army Green, however that’s not very close. I know it’s not ideal but if you want to match the color EXACTLY I’d just brush paint it. Good luck with whatever you chose, and that helmet looks sick!

I used Rust Oleum’s camouflage Army Green, however that’s not very close. I know it’s not ideal but if you want to match the color EXACTLY I’d just brush paint it. Good luck with whatever you chose, and that helmet looks sick!
I found this on Amazon, and I just wanted to confirm if this matches with my Master Chief suit.

Attachments

• 1698015834895.png
    1698015834895.png
    833 KB · Views: 48
MasterChiefProd can you please stop Double Posting? Already in this thread alone you have twice made two posts in quick succession to each other, with no other posts following them. This is consider bad Forum Etiquette and is also often consider Spam style posting.

If you have come up with something you want to add to a post, or another thought, and no one else has yet replied to the thread, please use the Edit Button to amend your post with your new statements or ideas. You also do not have to do a whole new post for each person you want to quote, you can simply use the "+Quote" button to add multiple quotes to one response.

When I made my chief armour I used a spray paint colour called "botanical green" from home hardware

This thread is more than 6 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back