Rogue helmet, and multiplayer build WIP (Pic Heavy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad to hear that you had fun at the launch! And I know what you mean when you say you felt awesome! I felt that way too standing there in Game Stop. There's something to be said about having that anonymity while you're wearing a helmet; no one can see your face, so they just assume that you're a bad a$$ spartan; and with them believing that, it's easier to portray a bad a$$ spartan!

Great job man. I can't wait to see the final touches!

I know right! And its great because you also catch people staring at you too lol. I had some people with there phones out looking at me like they wanted to take a pic but were not sure they should approach.
As far as the final touches, I don't think there will be a whole lot for this build. Got some stuff to paint black so that it will pop more. Gotta fix my knife handle, and cut some stuff tofit better. :)

you could say the samething about ODST's even with out the armor i can make people beleive i'm a SEAL, but then they see me in the armor then their like **** the SEAL's, i fear this guy.

Lol righteous :)

Oh man ! stop killing the chicks ... how are you supposed to make baby spartans if u kill all females on this planet... tztztz ! :p

Nah srsly im glad u did it mate ... looks like u had alot of fun ;)

congrats ! :)

spes256 out

Oh man ! stop killing the chicks ... how are you supposed to make baby spartans if u kill all females on this planet... tztztz ! :p

Nah srsly im glad u did it mate ... looks like u had alot of fun ;)

congrats ! :)

spes256 out

Thanks man! Its not finished just yet, but soon.
No way man she was a covie in disguise lol. Gotta save the ladies for sure.
Yeah I had a blast, can't wait to do it again. I might do another photo shoot soon

Thanks man! Its not finished just yet, but soon.
No way man she was a covie in disguise lol. Gotta save the ladies for sure.
Yeah I had a blast, can't wait to do it again. I might do another photo shoot soon

Covies can disguise as female humas? how the heck they manage to hide their feet ? XD

Yeeees ! rogue power more photos ! :D

ofc a suit is never done... you cant finish it as long as u live theres always something to upgrade if u ask me :D same here for mine

spes 256

well the rouge build isn't quite over yet halo 4 rouge helmet would look nice in here if you wanted to put it in here, plus what halo 4 weapon are you going to start on frist?

High heels make sense all of the sudden...

LMAO no wonder i \have not been a big fan of high heels lol they are tricky shoes indeed.

well the rouge build isn't quite over yet halo 4 rouge helmet would look nice in here if you wanted to put it in here, plus what halo 4 weapon are you going to start on frist?

Eh the halo 4 helmet is alright. and ummmmm i dont know yet honestly. I probably wont work on halo 4 stuff for a while. Have other things i want to do :)

Dang dude! It has been forever since I have been on your thread, and I'm so used to just seeing your Rouge everywhere, seeing you in your armor was like... ****! He's real! Its not just a floating head!

*calls off the exorcists*

Good luck Mstruvmgc, I still like watching your thread man!

Dang dude! It has been forever since I have been on your thread, and I'm so used to just seeing your Rouge everywhere, seeing you in your armor was like... ****! He's real! Its not just a floating head!

*calls off the exorcists*

Good luck Mstruvmgc, I still like watching your thread man!

Lol thanks man, sorry i have been absent as of late. I have been super busy with all the holiday stuff. I hope to be able to fix some of the armor soon :)

Bud you look like a beast in your armor. Nice job!!

Thanks Doc, i felt like a beast thats for sure. It was a blast wearing it. I still have some stuff to fix before i can wear it again. but soon for sure :)

Omg! Dude how have I missed all of this?!?!? I am subbed to your thread but not seen the suit anywhere close to finished. Great work bro, am well happy for you on completing it.

lol well thanks buddy :) glad you like it.
i am far from finished though. Still have some paint work to do. I might get back to work on it soon though now that things have calmed down after the holidays.

In your game launch photos, you are sporting a beautiful clean-looking assault rifle. I didn't see it being built anywhere else on the thread. What's its story?

Redshirt

In your game launch photos, you are sporting a beautiful clean-looking assault rifle. I didn't see it being built anywhere else on the thread. What's its story?

Redshirt

That is because i actually did not build that particular rifle. I built the pistol that are in some of the shots.
The assault rifle i actually got from Ruze789, its one of Adams casts that he had. I do plan on building my own eventually, i want to add electronics to mine and because i like having stuff i built so i can show it off, and will probably donate the one from the pictures to a friend of mine who loves halo :) maybe for his bday or something.
I also plan on building a weapon soonish, but im not going to say what it is yet :p
so thats its story

Also this thread is not dead, i have just been rather busy as of late. I still have a few things to fix before i can wear the armor again. But once they are fixed i will be trying to post more pics here :)
Hope everyone is haveing a great year so far

That is because i actually did not build that particular rifle. I built the pistol that are in some of the shots.
The assault rifle i actually got from Ruze789, its one of Adams casts that he had. I do plan on building my own eventually, i want to add electronics to mine and because i like having stuff i built so i can show it off, and will probably donate the one from the pictures to a friend of mine who loves halo :) maybe for his bday or something.
I also plan on building a weapon soonish, but im not going to say what it is yet :p
so thats its story

Thanks,
Sorry for the long delay in replying. I think I accidentally cancelled some of my notifications. That is a beautiful rifle, though I do fully appreciate wanting to display only your own stuff (especially is it's epic). With the end finally in sight on my Spartan Laser, I'm looking for my next big Halo airsoft projects, but rather than do a weapon that is rare here, I'm looking to convert someone's outstanding cast. If that worked, I could actually manufacture a few. The assault rifle, DMR, and SMG are high on that list.

Redshirt

Thanks,
Sorry for the long delay in replying. I think I accidentally cancelled some of my notifications. That is a beautiful rifle, though I do fully appreciate wanting to display only your own stuff (especially is it's epic). With the end finally in sight on my Spartan Laser, I'm looking for my next big Halo airsoft projects, but rather than do a weapon that is rare here, I'm looking to convert someone's outstanding cast. If that worked, I could actually manufacture a few. The assault rifle, DMR, and SMG are high on that list.

Redshirt

Well you are indeed making an epic piece with that splazer lol. I still love reading the thread. i think using some righteous casts would work really well for airsoft guns. :) i look forward to more fun stuff from you. lol

Just to give you all a heads up, i am going to be rebuilding my helmet. Mine was breaking a lot around the bottom and whatnot, so i took it apart. I blame the brute that hit me with the hammer :p lol jk
ahem anyways, im not sure if i will start a new thread or just post in this one. we shall see :)

take care

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back