Runescape Hacking Mute

Status
Not open for further replies.

sirfroget

Jr Member
i know this is off topic but i was playing runescape and found out i got muted :( so i went and saw that i got hacked on 10/2/2008 and i have evidence and now im mad cus now i cant talk to my friends :unsure and its harder to do stuff on there. cant fine out who did it but i got an idea of who could of but i doubt it was him sorta .

Wrong Forum ^^

But what you need to do is try to appeal it on the main page. I believe they have it on there somewhere.

If you got hacked, 99% of the time you deserve what you get because you were careless.

Use a different account to negotiate trades or talk, or deal with it. Jagex sucks, and their appeal system is 100% random and automated. Wait it out, send an appeal, or whine elsewhere is all I can advise you to do.

This happened to be before when I used to play a few years back. What I did was I explained my situation in an appeal, and eventually they lifted the ban. If that doesn't work, wright them a letter, send them an E-mail or simply quit.

Good luck with it. But remember, if it comes to quitting, it may be better off that way. Its a really addicting game, and its hard to stop playing. You have to quit some time, so if this is the time, don't fight against it, just do it. you will find you have more time for playing outdoors, playing Halo on a rainy day/at night, and working on your props/armour.

Lord Perth 16 said:
Perhaps its time to stop playing Runescape...are you 10?

i don't know if you know but u need to be 13 years of age or older and i made a promise but u would int understand

Last edited by a moderator:
Xtreme TACTICS 101 said:
This happened to be before when I used to play a few years back. What I did was I explained my situation in an appeal, and eventually they lifted the ban. If that doesn't work, wright them a letter, send them an E-mail or simply quit.

Good luck with it. But remember, if it comes to quitting, it may be better off that way. Its a really addicting game, and its hard to stop playing. You have to quit some time, so if this is the time, don't fight against it, just do it. you will find you have more time for playing outdoors, playing Halo on a rainy day/at night, and working on your props/armour.

thx but i dont have an X BOX 360 its in the shop and i made a promise a long time ago to sum one and its not time to quit till the promise is complete its only 50.5% done

sirfroget said:
i don't know if you know but u need to be 13 years of age or older and i made a promise but u would int understand

Your continued lack of grammar and incorrect contractions only serve my point. "U" ...we could have a huge argument about MMO's, but Runescape is a glorified flash game paid for by ads. If you were actually a PC gamer, you'd be using Skype or teamspeak, not some built in crap. And your 360 RRoDing is the perfect time to eliminate distractions and get things done.

Lord Perth 16 said:
Your continued lack of grammar and incorrect contractions only serve my point. "U" ...we could have a huge argument about MMO's, but Runescape is a glorified flash game paid for by ads. If you were actually a PC gamer, you'd be using Skype or teamspeak, not some built in crap. And your 360 RRoDing is the perfect time to eliminate distractions and get things done.

Teamspeak? No, no my friend. Ventrilo is preferred choice of true PC gamers. ;)

Lord Perth 16 said:

Grammar does not define one's intelligence. He's asking for help, and you respond by insulting him? Real mature.

Mavrick said:
Teamspeak? No, no my friend. Ventrilo is preferred choice of true PC gamers. ;)

Indeed, indeed :eek

bobbio555 said:
Grammar does not define one's intelligence. He's asking for help, and you respond by insulting him? Real mature.

Nothing "defines intelligence" but poor grammar kills any topics' seriousness for me. I can understand spelling or punctuation on a limited scope, but the use of "U" ruins all credibility in my mind. 405th is not a text message, email, or chat room. The quality workmanship displayed by many of the members deserves better than such juvenile text. I hold myself to a standard when posting, and I expect everyone else to do the same.

People still play Runescape? :eek There are better free games out there. Games that didn't take three people and a half-hour of coding to make.

America's Army - Game made by the US military. Combat simulator and MMOFPS. Teamspeak integrated.

Mabinogi - Think Runescape, but it doesn't suck out loud. This game has some effort put into it and MANY more deatures. The graphics are amazing and you can do basically whatever you want.

Combat Arms - MMOFPS made by the same people who make Magbinogi. They have zombies now :lol BTW, if you at one point played Maple Story (shame shame), then you don't need to make an account for this or Mabinogi. Use the same account name and password, and you're good to go.

Gunz - MMOFPS with swords. High paced game with cool actions (i.e., running on walls, diving, running up pillars, and more).

Those are just a few of hte good ones. There are many out there that all you need to do is download!!!

Gamers for life!! :cool

PS: Ventrillo for the win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back