Rvb, New Season Starts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got to watch the first four episodes tonight in the Sponsor's Special Live Screening, and this season is going to be great! The new staff member they hired, the maker of the "Haloid" video, really shines once you get into episodes 3 and 4. ;)

Cadet said:
Got to watch the first four episodes tonight in the Sponsor's Special Live Screening, and this season is going to be great! The new staff member they hired, the maker of the "Haloid" video, really shines once you get into episodes 3 and 4. ;)

DANG! I envy you! Yeah, Haloid was awesome, but was really, uhhh... how else to describe it? gay at the end... lol. The fight scenes were epic... Rooster teeth gets better and better as they go on.

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw the first episode last night and I have to say I am looking forward to this! I bet Doc is going to be part of some experiment that involves a certain pink corpse.

@ Fett: Yeah, I have to agree the ending of Haloid was a turn off. The action was kick ass, but jeez, why must Samus, the hottest female hero that Nintendo has come up with, be a lesbian? It just ain't right.

Yeah, just like at the end of Reconstruction, I'm now scared of Washington. Is Donut really dead?... A more fitting end would probably have been a spider.... and where is lopez (not as though he'll save simmons, but he did back himself up...)

Cheers!

Can't say I was too fond of the ending of haloid... awesome otherwise

I haven't watched it yet but i had heard the Monty Um had gotten hired by RT.

Cant wait to see how they integrate him into the series.

i say doc gonna stitch up the meta. he did get hit witha rocket in reconstruction.

that or something involving church.

No, the META dodged the rocket. He used that time-freeze thing to avoid it. But Lopez did pump 2 missiles into him... Here's my theory, either Church or Tex, or even both are INSIDE the META. Church's last thing before the EMP was to hop in the META. Now, the meta emerged after the Crash of Tex's ship. I'm betting she's the Meta, shice she can do the Ghost thing too. I also say they'll figure some way to get donut back. Obviously, Lopez will still be around. I think Doc coming back is a big plus though. And what about Junior? Tucker's kid? That'd be epic if he shows up. BLARG!

Boba Fett said:
No, the META dodged the rocket. He used that time-freeze thing to avoid it. But Lopez did pump 2 missiles into him... Here's my theory, either Church or Tex, or even both are INSIDE the META. Church's last thing before the EMP was to hop in the META. Now, the meta emerged after the Crash of Tex's ship. I'm betting she's the Meta, shice she can do the Ghost thing too. I also say they'll figure some way to get donut back. Obviously, Lopez will still be around. I think Doc coming back is a big plus though. And what about Junior? Tucker's kid? That'd be epic if he shows up. BLARG!

Hmmm... interesting theory. Wasn't it in relocation though that they showed tex and church walking around. didn't tex say to church "You're still here as long as you're remembered" or something like that. I hope donut comes back... He was too lighthearted to die. Lol, I'd laugh if O'malley survived (not likely tho... maybe brought back into church) then he repossessed doc. jk

Junior... He'll show up. Blargedy blarg blarg.

Oh did anyone ever figure out if blarg means yes or no?

I think Tucker was right, it is yes. I dunno... probably means, "Shizno" lol! That recreation trailer though, I don;t know why they were just out there as ghosts. Maybe just an introductory thing? But the META DID show up on Vahalla, where they were, so it is possible... My first theory was Washington was the MEta, like an alternate evil twin thing. Anybody see, "Forbidden Planet" ? Old 60's movie? But in the poster for the new series, it has lazerface blowing a hloe in a mk. VI visor. My guess is that he's shooting Tex, because the helmet is that freelancer grey color. See how much analyzation i put into pointless stuff, yet could care less about the real stuff?

Boba Fett said:
I think Tucker was right, it is yes. I dunno... probably means, "Shizno" lol! That recreation trailer though, I don;t know why they were just out there as ghosts. Maybe just an introductory thing? But the META DID show up on Vahalla, where they were, so it is possible... My first theory was Washington was the MEta, like an alternate evil twin thing. Anybody see, "Forbidden Planet" ? Old 60's movie? But in the poster for the new series, it has lazerface blowing a hloe in a mk. VI visor. My guess is that he's shooting Tex, because the helmet is that freelancer grey color. See how much analyzation i put into pointless stuff, yet could care less about the real stuff?

Blarg y'all are shiznos. I'm pretty sure at the end of recreation, I saw an AI that was in MKVI and was a shady black color like tex. (right before alpha church went into the meta.) Haha, if he was the meta, that would explain him picking up all the old gear from project freelancer. I suppose that Wash could be shooting the old "robot" body of tex. It was in Vahalla, and Caboose did try to put epislon into it. Well, as I'm in high school, much of this stuff is a bit more interesting to think about than the hell one sometimes must endure.

Cheers!

This season seems to be off to a great start, and i cant wait to see where it goes next. All i can say is PLEASE dont let Donut be dead! He and Caboose are my favorites characters!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back