Scaling The Pepakura Peices

Status
Not open for further replies.

spingola77

I am new to pepakura and wanted to know how do you scale the pepakura to fit your body type? any help at all would be great thanks

DOUBLE POST!! (izbisch). anyways yeh make sure that you READ EVERYTHING, there's a saying of what yor doing it's : "shoot first ask questions later" if you get my meaning what you did was couldn't be bothered reading and just wasted more space with this thread .

ill give you some solutions if it sounds mean well then its probibly for your own good

PM PEOPLE!!!! maybe you'll get someone with experience to help you out where more then likely capable of doing that

READ THE STICKIES there called stickies for a reason because THEY ARE IMPORTANT FOR NOOBS!!!! and are always at the top of the page

WATCH ADAMS NOOB VID

heres the link i highley suggest watching it Adam's vid for n00bs

trust me the more your read the better

cheers

GiR3892 said:
DOUBLE POST!! (izbisch). anyways yeh make sure that you READ EVERYTHING, there's a saying of what yor doing it's : "shoot first ask questions later" if you get my meaning what you did was couldn't be bothered reading and just wasted more space with this thread .

ill give you some solutions if it sounds mean well then its probibly for your own good

PM PEOPLE!!!! maybe you'll get someone with experience to help you out where more then likely capable of doing that

READ THE STICKIES there called stickies for a reason because THEY ARE IMPORTANT FOR NOOBS!!!! and are always at the top of the page

WATCH ADAMS NOOB VID

heres the link i highley suggest watching it Adam's vid for n00bs

trust me the more your read the better

cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back