SciFiValley Con 2017

Discussion in 'Colonial Regiment' started by Ashuraa, Jan 3, 2017.

1. FANGS

FANGS Commanding Officer Division Staff

Alright soooooo....a few very important things. First of all we never, ever, ever bash other groups. I don't care what they do, we just do not do it. There are often way more things in play in any given situation and it makes us look bad to take sides. Secondly, the Rebel Legion and the 501st Legion are two very distinct groups. I see them being used here interchangeably and they are not at all run the same nor do they make decisions on behalf of each other. Same goes for the Mercs. Different groups, different rules, different command. Be the better group, folks. Keep your judgments and opinions about other groups to yourself. It isn't at all becoming.

Cadet and Kusak3 like this.
  2. Kusak3

Kusak3

Thank you Fangs. :) my post on it wasnt as pretty or elegant in its first version.

3. Steveeemega

Steveeemega

The floorplan for Sci-fi was released yesterday and it looks like the 405th is on the main floor to the right after entering. And also just outside of the Workshop area. My booth appears to be in the same spot as last year, just a few booths away from the 405th.
    [​IMG]

4. Ashuraa

Ashuraa Judicial Officer Division Staff 405th Regiment Officer

The cafe menu has also been released. You can get a decent meal for under $10. We will have water and sports drinks at the tables for members use.

On a different note I need to start getting a full list of who is coming, what days they are coming, if they have costume or not. I also need to know who needs sleeping places so we can make sure everyone is covered.

Thanks guys

5. arma358

arma358 PR Officer Division Staff 405th Regiment Officer

Pretty sure I'm already on that list you're working on Ashuraa. Already got crash space, too. :)

EDIT: Just in case - I'll be there all days, bringing my new set of armor.

6. Dirtdives

Dirtdives

I'll be there on Sunday in costume.