Sclaeing Armor #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

kool aid stain

so i have a ?. so what if u r scalein some armor or a helmet... and a large piece of the armor dont fit on 1 piece of papper?

do u just fit it on 2 and gule it back 2gether?....... or is that bad? has that happen to u guys? :(

kool aid stain said:
so i have a ?. so what if u r scalein some armor or a helmet... and a large piece of the armor dont fit on 1 piece of papper?

do u just fit it on 2 and gule it back 2gether?....... or is that bad? has that happen to u guys? :(

you must have a very large head then because that shouldnt really happen. lol. i guess you could try to cut it and glue it together again. tape the seams on both sides i suppose. as long as it holds up for resining then it should be fine.

Last edited by a moderator:
kool aid stain said:

This has happened to me several times, and it's not unusual. It also isn't a problem. All you do is split the piece within the pepakura viewer. This will allow you to attach it via glue and use of the flaps like every other piece - it will just fit on one page.

This is the method I've used on a number of my pieces, and it works very well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back