Services Offered For The Expert Mold Makers

Status
Not open for further replies.
mjolnir follower said:
@ wasntme

MY god,Can't you speak any nicer to people.I'm not a god damn car expert SO HOW THE f*** would I know how to get a car like that at which dealer.First thing MIRAGE should of done is to supply is professions and his how far is skills depth is.Other than that,everyone would of course say "NO" if you don't supply ANY of that information.Gosh.

Hey moron. You made the statement about detailing the car. You brought up the car issue. If you have no idea about cars then how about asking a simple question like "Sorry I know nothing about cars can you tell me what that picture shows?" Is that too hard for you? Did not seem that difficult to me...nope it was rather easy. Had you asked that question you would have received a simple answer informing you what to look for. But you did not and what you did do is strengthen the EXACT point I have been trying to make. That being...moronic statements based upon ZERO actual information. Just as you stated you know nothing about cars yet you declare that what has been done to the car has nothing to do with your toys. How interesting. Since you know f*** all about cars how the f*** are you going to know if the car relates to your toys? Hhhhmmm answer...you wouldn't...moron. Yet you still made that statement. Moron

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I am going to suggest this to be closed as well. You two are being very rude to people and insulted the rank of my account for no reason haha. I used to be a mod on a forum, not this one but I know how to explain things. I was doing my best to inform him as to why people were not jumping on the offer. Now I think people will turn down because you have started a flame war; and you have both responded very rudely to people for no reason. Suggestion for closure sent.

wasntme said:
Hey moron. You made the statement about detailing the car. You brought up the car issue. If you have no idea about cars then how about asking a simple question like "Sorry I know nothing about cars can you tell me what that picture shows?" Is that too hard for you? Did not seem that difficult to me...nope it was rather easy. Had you asked that question you would have received a simple answer informing you what to look for. But you did not and what you did do is strengthen the EXACT point I have been trying to make. That being...moronic statements based upon ZERO actual information. Just as you stated you know nothing about cars yet you declare that what has been done to the car has nothing to do with your toys. How interesting. Since you know f*** all about cars how the f*** are you going to know if the car relates to your toys? Hhhhmmm answer...you wouldn't...moron. Yet you still made that statement. Moron

Also sending notice to mod for your behavior. Good luck with that.

-Napthali-​

umm my behavior or wasntme's behavior.Or both of us.

I responded straight to the point,why no-one will offer there props to MIRAGE.He asked why no-one wants his services,i responded straight to the point,i know it was harsh,but in everything,alot of the point is harsh.

Reported this as well, Not a very good way to introduce yourself. Please try and be respectful to other's opinions, They have a right to be cautious. Stuff has happened before and everyone doesn't want anything bad to happen, please try to understand this. Just stop flaming before the mods or the admins have to deal out a ban or put you on the watch list. Peace and civil chat is all we are asking for! :cool

Enrisan said:
Did no one read my post?

Experience has NOTHING to do with it. It's about being around here long enough for people to trust you and see who you really are. Yelling and getting mad at people isn't going to help any of you.

I expect a lock on this thread pretty soon.

a men U do not just need people to know what u can do but u need people to know who u are so that they can trust u

so i just say sit back lock this this and just get to know every thing be for u do some thing like this

no know u no can trust u with just your word some people would like pic some would like to tale and see what u are aboul to do

and once a gen (LOCK THIS!)

PS dont talk a bout my bad spelling or my bad grammer

thanx and have a nice day

Ok this is getting WAY out of hand!

Please people don't fight, especially over the internet.

MIRAGE, if you want to help community in the future, please post progress on your armor. It would not only get yourself a set of cool armor, but will also get people around here to trust and respect you.

Now I know that your friend/co-worker posted some pictures on a vehicle that is being upgraded in to a Fast and Furious machine. It's great that he is defending you in showing people what you can do with your hands, but this is an armor making site so please post pics of any armor that you are working on. It can show us what your are really made of.

Some of the well known members here started out as noobs too and nobody trusted them, but after a while, they soon found out that they can be trusted. Hopefully, you too will soon be one of those trusted memebers, but first you must show that you want to be trusted and respected.

The site owner Adam, makes Assault Rifle casts for us to purchase from him. He has worked very hard on that rifle. Everything was going great until we all found out that someone started recasting his creations so he/she can add a little bit more money to his/her pocket. Now i'm not calling you a recaster or anything like that, its just that we can't hand you our projects that we have invested so much and worked really hard on all nilly willy. We don't really know you that well so we must lightly condsier everyone new as a possible recaster since we don't know who is hiding behind the mask until we find out what they do and if they can be trusted.

Hope you understand,

-Pony

Wow flame war much PLEASE MODS LOCK THIS BEFORE THIS GETS TO OUT OF HAND (also this will be reported)

1) simply whats a car " TRANSPORT!!!!! sure you can tincker and make it better and have more fun and to " sho off wif yo homez" but simply think about it get's you from A to B

2) !!!!!DO NOT BE AGRESSIVE TO OTHER MEMBERS!!!!!!

3) DO NOT CALL MY FELLOW PRODUCTION TEAM MEMBER A MORON . (what goes around comes around especially your negativity and rudeness)

4) robby you crack me up

MIRAGE give it time mate ok is all i have to say as a fellow noob ( even though being here 2 years) as everone else has told you just wait" WHEN YOU BUILD IT (meaning your rep and trust with people) THEY WILL COME" just keep thinking of that and you'll do fine as so far i dont think i spotted this in anyone's reply but

"WELCOME TO THE 405TH" sorry about your first post lol you struck some bad luck there have fun

and get some awesome pics i would love to see some progress

wasntme said:

Your attitude and calling people names isn't really going to help at all. Our "toys" are our works of art. If it's as trivial as that then why are you here? /failtopic

JSwift said:
Your attitude and calling people names isn't really going to help at all. Our "toys" are our works of art. If it's as trivial as that then why are you here? /failtopic

I concur with your post Jswift,my "toys" are my pride and hard work.

mjolnir follower said:
umm my behavior or wasntme's behavior.Or both of us.

I responded straight to the point,why no-one will offer there props to MIRAGE.He asked why no-one wants his services,i responded straight to the point,i know it was harsh,but in everything,alot of the point is harsh.

Haha not you dude. wasntme and the thread maker, forget his name already haha. MIRAGE I think? But no, you keep doin what you doin.

-Napthali-​

Napthali said:
Haha not you dude. wasntme and the thread maker, forget his name already haha. MIRAGE I think? But no, you keep doin what you doin.

-Napthali-​

Oh..ok,thanks,Wasntme said that armor is our toys,outright OFFENSIVENESS to him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back