Sexy Spartan Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
BenStreeper said:
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rigUX-xZmm0[/media]

OMG Ben!!! You're too funny. As far as going with straighter lines we decided not to do that because then it would look too similar to the female armour from the statue.... we wanted it to be DIFFERENT! I think you guys will get a better idea of how it comes out when we mold it. I am rather curious though to know how other females feel about this armour? I will be curious to see what others think when everyone gets back from Dcon and Animefest. Thanks for your comments guys... keep 'em coming.

Last edited by a moderator:
how did you make the pep file? i know you can't design on that program but (as a mac user) i am finding it difficult to make my own female armor...

this isnt a pep file yet ladyspartan. this is a clay mold. as for pep modeling on mac's look for other posts relateing to this.

Guardian Baku said:
It's cool in concept but the style of the straps and the cups are bugging me. They don't say Mjolnir Armor to me at all. The straps should be straighter and the cups a little more angular holding on to the look of the MkVI Armor. Separating the chest cups is fine with the low cut that you're looking for. But most of all the curves of the straps bug me the most. I'd go with straighter.

I think that is what is throwing it off a bit for me too, it looks a bit too rounded.

I think its sweet. Awesome job. Would love to get a pep file for it so I can make one for my wife. Nevermind the fact that Ill probably have to drug her to get it on.....Ill worry about that later. :cool:

CommanderFluffy said:
this isnt a pep file yet ladyspartan. this is a clay mold. as for pep modeling on mac's look for other posts relateing to this.

P32 said:
I think that is what is throwing it off a bit for me too, it looks a bit too rounded.

Commander Fluffy is right, this is not pep it is a clay mod. I am looking and thinking about how I can make this a pep file in the future. But I like how you state that this isn't a pep file yet.... it leaves it open for the future. :)

Personally I think you guys are so used to seeing the male version of armor that this is throwing you off, besides the "boobies" (as ben puts it). One of the main reasons that we designed the straps this way was because of making softer lines for the female so it wasn't quite so harsh; the female body has more curves. The straps are also going to make it more comfortable and easier to manuever when worn; whether made in foam or plastic.

I think it looks great and have to say when its done if i can afford it mark me down for a full set for the wife, i think she could knock them dead at next years dcon.

This is looking great!

I actually like the fact that you are making it more curved instead of angular. As you said, a females body has more curves, so it makes it look better for a female. Keep up the excelent work. And best of luck to the both of you!

Newspartancreator said:
Couldn't have said it better myself babydoll... Man you just got to luv a wife that likes Halo....

Aww you're so sweet hubby! Without you though I wouldn't be able to get my ideas started. Joe is definitely the artist; claywork is just not one of my abilities. We really hope to mold this within the next week or so. We'll be sure and keep everyone updated.

Well we are ready for molding gang, and while we gather the supplies, we started to wonder who many of these we might have to make. So if anyone might be interested in getting a casting of this armor set let us know here, so we can plan to make either a inexpensive, one shot mold, or a well made multi casting mold.

for all the people saying its not halo

this guy is a frickin genius who wouldnt think a girl wearing that is hot im mean damn son

makes all our nerdy fantasy's come true lol atleast mine

and if you dont mind me asking do you have someone to wear it?

P32 said:
Doesn't quite say "Halo" to me

i agree ALTHOUGH it is an awesome sculpt however i still think that the front is too revealing as in not enough armor covering the body but the crotch piece is just aweomse well done any more photo's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back