005-2.jpg
004-1.jpg
003-1.jpg
009-1.jpg
008-1.jpg
007-1.jpg
006-2.jpg

HOLY CRAP! this is soo EPIC!
im always glad to see ppl build alien suits keep up the good work it look amazing dude!

Oooh, looks kewl.

I really like the veins on the.... lip?

What is this thing anyway? I guess it's something halo, since i have no clue about halo.

Ok guys I want to know does anyone here know how to make digitgrade stilts?
Google is your best friend. Try googling 'fursuit digitgrade stilts', that should give you some good tutorials.
Here's a pic I think might help you: http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y96/hyokenseisou/stilts.jpg
I tried to find the video where she was wearing them and had them in action, but I think she took it down. Lucky I took screenshots from way back. In anycase, google around, you'll find lots.

This looks really good! :D The only thing that bothers me, is that I think that the bottom jaw is locked too far down. It should be farther up. But that's just me. Great Job!

Ok haha I found a ebook to help with the digitigrade stilts, and I won't be able to finish this till I get back to FL and it should be done for megacon so if anyone want's to meet up and have a little photo shoot hit me up.

Since you've detailed the exterior, your only option seems to be glassing the interior, unless you want to paint it with a hundred or so glue sticks instead

Okay so the chest piece fell apart on the road trip so I was just thinking of re doing the armor with foam could someone help me with a chest piece template???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back