Skyrim Pepakura Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this isn't Skyrim related, but would someone please help me? I am in desperate need of an unfolder for some Halo 4 .obj files that I have. I am attempting to build my Spartan from Halo 4, but I am a terrible unfolder. If anyone would be willing to help, message me, and I'll send you the files in question. It would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
P.S. ZombieGrimm, I love your work. I've downloaded almost every one of your files off of this thread, and I've pepped a few of your models already. Right now, I'm working on my Daedric Armor! Muchos gracias!

Hello once again all! I apologize for disappearing a bit. I've been dealing with medical procedures, and still having a lot of pain. Trying to live as normal a life as I can, so unfolding has taken a huge hit. I'm gonna get back into the swing of things, so I will be back helping out as much as I can. I will have one new file tomorrow for everyone to download. The Mace of Molag Bal is giving me a difficult time to unfold so I picked something else to release. If anyone needs help, I'm here now!

Hello once again Skyrim fans! this is not a double post, but me keeping my word on the one new file for release. Alas, I'm working on a bunch of different things, starting to make my own Halo weapons from scratch with help from some nifty concept designs. More on that later, as for Skyrim, I am working on some more armor, and a few different weapons. Trying to get to the end of everything Skyrim, but it won't happen over night. So, here it is, the Daedric artifact, Volendrung!

Volendrung
Measures about 5 ft.
43WmnkD.png

Download Link: http://www.4shared.com/file/RLnrxTwnba/Volendrung.html

I can't thank you enough for your files Zombie! They have helped me create my best armor to date :)

I hope you fell better. By the way I am very impressed with your files,your doing a great job. I was wondering if you were planning to do the nightingale items soon especially the bow?

Wow, haven't been here in some time, real life got in the way. need to check out the new file!

@JohnyFox the Nightingale mask and the sword are somewhere in this thread - or on his devianart page - easier to search for specific items there. http://zombiegrimm.deviantart.com/
The main armor wasn't done. I once saw a pdo but I don't remember who did it or where it was - I recall it wasn't buildable as it was so I gave up on it.

Hey guys, check out my iron banded armour I completed last week. Pretty happy - won best advanced cosplay at Supanova Perth.
The helmet and ebony axe are made from Zombie's pep files and the banded armour are made following instructions from Volpin props. All the armour is made using PVC Palight plastic and the breastplate is made from fibreglass and bondo.
suvBl9P.jpg

Hello once again 405th Skyrim fans! I absolutely love what everyone is creating. Its amazing to see how many people can connect through the use of these files. Seriously, google Skyrim cosplay, and try to point out which ones are not pepakura. There are a few, but a lot of people used the files I've created. For those of you who constantly tag me for my work, I absolutely thank you from the bottom of my heart. It means the world.

I will be starting a new thread soon for custom Halo weapons. Because there are still people who won't tag me for using my pep files, I will only release the custom Halo files to those I trust. Those who have given back, and who I know won't spread the files around. People I trust. There are a few of you here that I trust, and you will be having access to those files. And for those I don't trust, who have not given back yet, you may do so, and be granted access as well.

Basically, my new thread will be concept weapons and drawings of Halo weapons. I would love help in doing this new thread. Any Halo weapons you can draw would be helpful. Items that are NOT in the Halo universe but just by looking at them, they very well could be in the universe. For example, I found a drawing of a Brute boomerang, the artist calls it the Bruterang. I modeled it and I'm in the process of building it, and resining it. Again, any help would be appreciated as well.

Enough of that, here is the file you really want. This is the Female Nordic Carved Torso! The two armors are almost exactly the same, save for the torso pieces. So, I will not be doing the rest of the Female set. Unless someone really wants them, use the Male armor pieces for everything else. Make sure to scale the piece for yourself before printing! Enjoy!

Female Nordic Carved Torso
Measures about 26 inches.
PqaX0AW.png

Download Link: http://www.4shared.com/file/v_vnMnTqba/Female_Nordic_Carved_Torso.html

Zombiegrimm, do you happen to have the Carved Nordic Greatsword on your list of unfolds? I am currently putting together the armor you have unfolded. Of which I am greatly appreciative! I will also post the final picture of a Hobby horse that you did as well. Thanks again!

I seen the sword before but didn't see he did the mask! I can't imagine the armor being very compatible with Pep being all leather but it may work for cut templates possibly. The Bow is really what I'm waiting to see. I never knew what Pep was until I ran into Zombie's DA and I'm planing on doing my first Pep soon. Just watching as many youtube tutorials as I can.

Wow, haven't been here in some time, real life got in the way. need to check out the new file!

@JohnyFox the Nightingale mask and the sword are somewhere in this thread - or on his devianart page - easier to search for specific items there. http://zombiegrimm.deviantart.com/
The main armor wasn't done. I once saw a pdo but I don't remember who did it or where it was - I recall it wasn't buildable as it was so I gave up on it.

Rats...I've been looking for Male Nightingale pep files to use as templates as well. I have the female version, but wanted the male version...specifically the torso. Maybe one will come along. :D

@GooseJ That looks amazing! Congratulations, well deserved!

I did take a break from Pep to use up some costume supplies by creating some personal non-pep-based designs with whatever left-overs I had at hand. (shameless show-off: http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2014/179/3/9/bone_armor_by_nephtis-d7ocwan.jpg

But now that I have a little space again and free time I feel like building something. Just not sure what to do.

From past projects I really enjoyed doing helmets and to be honest the ones I have look really neat on display in my room, so I am thinking I might add another one to my collection. Maybe Stalhrim? Because it looks like I could get great results for that with the Deco art and I wanted to try dyeing it for some time now.
Dragonplate is awesome, too, since I love organic components to armor and the bones on the back would be fun to do. Also like Orc, but I'd only build the metal parts and need to add the leather(?) protection seperately.

Any other suggestions? What are you favorite helmets?

Does anyone know where I can find the Pep file for the skyrim dawnguard helmet.

In this thread, post #395. Helpful hint: use the search bar to locate threads that mention what you're looking for, and use the "search thread" link to look within the thread to pull up the specific posts that have your terms.

Hello fellow Skyrim fans! I'm just dropping a quick update. I'm unfolding files as we speak, so that means I should have something for everyone in the next few days. I appreciate my hardcore fans showing others the right direction for the finding of my other files. If you cannot find it, it means I've got it on my DeviantArt page, or I haven't gotten to it yet.
So, look forward to some new files from me soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back