Props So-Madeful! Content Inside!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ACDCrockr- This is your request, but if you want another one ill be glad to do it in the right manner (no one wanted to help me out so did it my self)

photo-7-1.jpg

I believe im 5-5 (height) the AR is roughly 1 inch longer than my arm but with the barrel soon to be there maybe 3 inches more?

Finally planning to buy a AR counter woot!

SprayNoob

Oooooo another long time since i ever posted something again eh?

I have made the silencer able to screw on like how a real silencer should. Just to make it realistic.

photo2-3.jpg

photo3-3.jpg

photo4-1.jpg

photo5-1.jpg

photo-8.jpg

You might be saying "Why is the smg back to its orginial frame base?" Because im remaking certain parts to please my needs even more.

I haven't been posting to other users threads in awhile

Another reason why i haven't been posting is i am waiting for the AR counter i bought off a fellow 405th member here. And i need to make sure i can get the proper size of the Display as well. so

AND! Im cramming for my exam tommorow in law :pand other subjects.

Now you know.

SprayNoob

I planned on doing the same with the silencer but, I was going to use a coke bottle. Love the quality of work on the AR.

so...

Im back once again...Lets take a look shalll wee- This sniper rifle is officially has been handed off to a close friend

photo5-2.jpg

photo2-4.jpg

photo3-4.jpg

photo4-2.jpg

photo-10.jpg

photo-9.jpg

first picture is in my garage where iwas trapped....for like an 1hour lame.... but i resined the SR from the stock to the mag and did the optics/scope

4 other pictures of the SR with and without thick wire thing

lastly the AR - resined all the way but the picture i have only shows 1/2 or 3/4 of its done.

DONT WORRYY SPRAY NOOB ITS BACK IN ACTION!!!!@ + ill take pictures tommorow :D

Spraynoob

Alex spartan177 said:
Dude, I love your cardboard weapons. :D

I think you and Xtreme Tactics should be the Gods of Card Board, :p

Dont really think i am a god, but when it comes to Xtreme Tactics. AH-AMazingly-Awesome with Godly powers of cardboard skills :D

SprayNoob (Average builder)

Last edited by a moderator:
SprayNoob said:
Dont really think i am a god, but when it comes to Xtreme Tactics. AH-AMazingly-Awesome with Godly powers of cardboard skills :D

SprayNoob (Average builder)

BS. Pure BS. I know what your doing. Your just waiting for someone else to compliment you. Well sir, you are not an average builder. I can guarantee you that much.

I cant wait to see that AR done! (And everything else too...)

Last edited by a moderator:
If this is average stuff, I can't wait to see your builds when you become a professional. Lol. (Course, when I first saw this thread, i kinda figured you already were a pro at this... Hmm...) Nice job dude. I have a pile of cardboard boxes I need to recycle quick, before I'm tempted to try (and fail) to do this with them, lol. Anyways, any updates on the shotgun? Thats one I'd like to see all painted and finished. I love the shotgun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back