Some More Pep Done!update Post#5

Status
Not open for further replies.

muffinman868

Jr Member
So ive been working hard for the last couple weeks... so the daft punk took me one day, the eod about 4 days, and the others are just what i have done before. Enjoy :D

so heres EOD
100_8449.jpg

100_8452.jpg

100_8460.jpg

100_8461.jpg

100_8462.jpg

heres daft punk (masking tape temporary)
100_8464.jpg

100_8472.jpg

and the rest
100_8475.jpg

what you guys think?

the peps look pretty good... I'm really liking the EOD. Will you be resining and glassing it anytime soon? Perhaps adding bondo? Again, good job!

Thank you thank you... yes i am planning on doing that asap i might even order some aqua resin tonight, im also low on funds right now but thats not gonna stop me...but in the mean time ill just keep making the pep. hopefully get you and update soon

ps if anyone plans on building the eod its actualy pretty easy and i scaled mine %10 up so thats what it turns out to be
and i also got lenses for it maybe get a pic up of that later

Thank you! well today i have worked non stop and came up with 3 more pieces and added lenses to the eod (temporary i am removing them when i resin) so yea heres an update for you guys...thanks for the feedback i really apreciate it

so heres eod with lenses kinda hard to see? sorry
100_8502.jpg

chest and back armor: does it look a little to big or is it just me?

i had it on a little crooked
100_8498-1.jpg

some more
100_8499.jpg

100_8500.jpg

lol it wasnt fitting right

100_8501.jpg

100_8506.jpg

That's a very ingenious Daft Punk Helmet, Props to the maker!

Are you going to attempt the other half of Daft Punk?

nice EOD helm. the chest looks a little big but other than that it's good.
the belt could be sized down so it fits on better.
keep up the pep work though :)

Thanks, well thats a bummer i keep having to remake and rescale ahhh. o well. but i finsihed some more pieces so maybe get another update soon. Plus i offically have a deadline! im going to try to make a full suit by august because the pax 2009 is in august. yay!

muffinman868 said:
Thanks, well thats a bummer i keep having to remake and rescale ahhh. o well. but i finsihed some more pieces so maybe get another update soon. Plus i offically have a deadline! im going to try to make a full suit by august because the pax 2009 is in august. yay!

Actually, what you could do is after to resin and such, you could just put some sort of fastener in it to make it fit more snuggly without it having to be redone. Plus, when you put on the undersuit it will be tighter on you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back