Spartan 88 ( Foam ) Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
What should i wear for a under suite? Black Skin tight shirt and pants or black sweat suite or what would be better?

skin tight would probably be better but for the spartan IV's there's a lot of undersuit showing so you'll want to build some "undersuit" onto your armor so there's not so much of just the bare black suit showing.

Looking good Jeff. :)
I suggest you make sure the undersuit is comfy lol.
Keep up the good work

I started making a new Battle Rifle out of polystyrene and wanted to know if I could use Silicone on it to stiffing it up a bit. Also trying to add details in but finding it quite hard to do so. Would a soldering iron work or is that a bad idea?

Here is my armor from PAX East. I will be building some new additions to the armor in the coming weeks. going to improve on the look and wearablity. The Weapon is not mine.

11046932_916303458401356_6768052685309852452_n.jpg

So it has been a while now but i am back with lots of pictures to show off.

While building the Halo 5 Battle Rifle i was able to use Loctight Repair Epoxy Putty to toughen the different areas around the Trigger Guard, Butt stock, Carry Handle, & front sight. I will be replacing the wood barrel with an Airsoft barrel as well as a Red dote sight for scope. This build was a 2 to 3 week build. I also have others in progress.
Halo 5 Battle Rifle
Stage One
View attachment 15395

Stage Two
View attachment 15396

Stage Three
View attachment 15397

Stage Four
View attachment 15398

Halo 5 Magnum Test
View attachment 15399

Halo 5 Assault Rifle In progress
View attachment 15400

Spartan IV Armor progress

New Forearms
View attachment 15401

Chief's Shoulder Pads
View attachment 15402

Fixed my Thigh plate & also shortened it so it would not interfere with my shin pad.
View attachment 15393

Here is what my Helmet looks like now. Still waiting to purchase a visor.
View attachment 15394

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back