Spot Putty And A Special File

Status
Not open for further replies.

McCaboose

I'm very confused about spot putty. how is it used,how it helps, what it does exactly, and do 405th members use it.

also I'm looking for a file of a helmet or face mask, about the size of a human head, but its blank, like a dummy's head. If anybody has it or know where to find it please let me know. Thanks a lot!

spot putty , is basically just a repair sort of glue or adhesive , sort of like a plaster based formula (im not sure exactly) to just fill in hole or where youve punched in a nail basically stuff like that other member do you use it but i prefer plaster because its easier to sand down quickly

mediawebserver?66666UuZjcFSLXTtNXM2MxM_EV76EbHSHVs6EVs6E666666--.jpg

Bondo® Professional Glazing & Spot Putty is a 2-part component formula designed to quickly repair paint scratches, minor dents and stone ship damage.Bondo® Professional Glazing & Spot Putty quickly bonds to primer, metal, fiberglass and aluminum and is ready to just 20 minutes! Our putty can be used with all types of paint systems. Get professional looking results - Fast!

**This is the stuff that most of us use. After the initial body filler stage, this is used to fill minor pin holes in the bondo layer to make nice and smooth.

I use it after bondo. It fills in the little pin holes after sanding the bondo. I use a 400 grit and i get a real smooth finish with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back