Start off strong..(noble 6)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LilRed

in your head.
Anyway. Hi guys :D I've ghosted these forums for awhile now and only recently joined (VERY recently). I was to scared? (or just nervous) to post before, but now talking with Spartan-087 and her hubby, Spartan-005,(and basically hounding them like apuppy with questions and Raiding SDCC together) I feel more comfetble posting.

Now to the important part.
I am attempting to make my noble six http://ericandjetta.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2yzp1e (roughly that)
and figured I'd post as I start down on her.
So far I failed horribly with a forearm pep (had No real idea what i was doing) but
I did get a foot done! (sorry for Image quality)
Used: Reach boot by Ruze

(link till I stop falling at using [url]http://www.flickr.com/photos/8025541@N02/5022420918/[/url]

It's slightly big, but I think once I get the right boots and fit it with those and the rest, it wont look like it is consuming my shoe.
(if anything I can redo it.)

I decided I would work from the ground up, so I can get the easier pieces completed first, but have enough experience by the time I get to more complex pieces
My goal is to get it done by next years SDCC, which should be feasible if I don't get rocked by school.

But yeah thats it really. I plan On peping several pieces and posting pictures of progress as I go and hoping to get feedback along the way.
Good? :D

Looks like a great start! for your second pep that does not look bad at all!! and should have joined sooner! were not bad! ha ha, cant wait to see progress!

:p I should of, I always loved watching you guys banter.
@Chris: Pff of course :D Its just getting the time too haha.
I have a busy work schedual today, but later on tonight/tommrow morning. I have plans to finish the other boot and hopefully a shin :D
Thank you guys!

sounds fun and i bet u will have fun with it lol i have the next 4 days off so if u have the time stop by

Well, let me start by saying, welcome to the forum! Looking forward to seeing where this goes. Keep us posted!

Yay another chick spartan! So which one are you doing? EVA or the other helmet?

I want to do the EVA, but I think for my first go around I will do the other one. End the end I hope to make both.

well, this looks promising. Hope to see it finished. I was planning to make my armour too but i got a long list of unfinished projects i want to do first. So far all i got done was the helmet.

I also noticed no body slapped Ventrue so im doing it now (slaps with assault rifle)

Yeah, thanks a lot. Good thing I'm wearing protective gear, or that might seriously have hurt! :)

Engage Armour Lock! Unfortunately , as my brother found out, youre not invincible as people just wait behind you for when the armour lock runs out.

Agree with Armour lock, nice for Head hunter games though :D
Anyway.
I got anouther boot done and a Shin finished (YAY!)

Pep for shin: Reach Kat Shin by Spartan-029
http://ericandjetta.deviantart.com/art/pepprog-180591275

I need to clean up the shin still, but I'm beat (Playing Reach and doing this after work was a no-no) Bed time now :D

It fits a little snug up top, but once I get it all reinforced and what not, I'll trim it down. The next shin will proably be in a couple days or so, with thighs if time allows.
Haha I want to belt these things out!

yayu r on 405th now!!! but yeah i just started the chest and u are going to have so much fun working on it. but looks good so far and you know if you ever want to work you can always come bug me and we can work on out armor together lol

Yep, got my imaginary nuts into place and signed up. :D
Right now school is nose diving into tests, and work is giving me hours (YES!!) so next time I get a good chunk of time off, I'll raid and we can be beastly together.

Nice job so far. Believe me, pepakura comes with lots of practice, so don't worry about the first few attempts. Looking forward to seeing more!

your pep is looking awesome! im hoping i can finish my chest piece now that im on my way back home (yay for home theater conference?)

Cant wait to see more progress!

@Ai: Just a little something i know, it just doesnt like coming off, maes more of a mess hahaha :p
@ Largen and sky:
Totally, I plan on taking pictures with some of the pieces on once someone comes over. Its akward trying to do it at work, or by myself. Just went out and bought glue sticks so i Can get going again during my off hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back