Start off strong..(noble 6)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went from a 10hr a week to a 40hr a week (Thats assitant Mg hours and I'm just a newb LGA) o_O The files are printed, but I am going crazy, the only day I have off is the day I have school till 10pm at night. So they have been taunting me alll week. I really do plan on getting some done, I really do, but I'm about to just go crash my head under a whole bunch of used ps2 stuff till I pass out.

I LIVE!!!
Kind of :D I've been ninja'ing my cutting during classes and finally got Runi time to get pieces together. Its been nice, and I've been finalizing my pieces and started up the process again. I got my second shin pep'd, attempted a forearm piece and screamed, and...
/lame drum roll.
My first Helmet pep'd. Its not horrible for a first go actually. No doubt that I'll probably do it over but, hey something to be proud of.
Helmet: http://ericandjetta.deviantart.com/art/Noble-6-LilRed-201995133
(The file name for that file isn't on this computer, but once I find it, ill link it :D)

Just started cutting out my chest pieces today, so hopefully get that one done soon to post as well.

I messed up my first helmet, but yours looks fine, especially for a first attempt. Good luck, and glad to see you didn't decide to abondon the project.

Ooo... EVA eh? Someone is feelin a little ambitious, but even so, the peps are lookin pretty darn good for a first attempt, the stuff I was doin when I first started didn't look half as good as that. Bein' a newb is nothin to be ashamed of, and as you have probably seen on the forums, people's skills can improve very quickly. But, that requires time, and that's something not everyone has much of any more. Good job gettin this much done so far, and just keep pluggin away a little at a time and you will do just fine. Can't wait to see more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back