State Of The Mk. Vi Hd-ness

Status
Not open for further replies.
dannifood4less said:
you really should stop trying to cause drama. also, work on your grammar, its hard to follow half of the things you type.

Good, nice answer. I still say if anyone wants to make the missing HD parts to do so, but please stop worrying about other peoples projects. I hope that someone will HD pep the pieces for the public and release them to all. Worry about yourself, the group, or your own project.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are the facts.

1.) HD Pep legs and shins are missing...

2.) Some people have or are working on the models.

3.) The people that have or are working on them have chosen not to release the models. That's THEIR decision.

4.) So the missing models are still not available.

End of that discussion... no more arguments or insinuations, please.... keep it clean.

If someone wants to step up to the plate to make the missing files, they should because the are effectively not available.

NO MORE arguing about who made what speculatively and who is a baddy for not releasing something. If you want the files, you must create them. If you want them available for everyone, make them available for everyone.

Agreed Spase.

Anyways, I'm currently building my set of armor. I'm thinking of waiting on the space diaper and the legs until the HD versions are released. Thinking that this thread was made in May, I'm hoping it's soon. I WOULD help with the process...that is if I knew how to.

Excellent, now people can move forward without fear that as soon as they get something half-done, it'll be released all shiny and done by someone else. :D

so, no to sound pushy, but has anyone stepped up to the plate yet?

and if not, it would be much appreciated by all...

ltmcmuffin said:
so, no to sound pushy, but has anyone stepped up to the plate yet?

and if not, it would be much appreciated by all...

'Dunno about others, but I won't be for awhile, I have a long queue of stuff stretching until a bit after DragonCon.

Okay i will stop the cod piece because nugget has that in the works so i will do the thigh. So this is basically dibs and dont do!!!

Hey if someone can get me the High Detail 3D files I can work on them myself, I have almost a MONTH without any work so I can dedicate my time to it.

Please PM me if you have them and I'll upload what I finish here.
thanks!

Yes, we do have the medium detail... But... I would still prefer a little more game accurate thighs... I mean... The thighs she made look great but they don't match with the game... I don't want to sound mean or anything...

Macattack64 said:
Yes, we do have the medium detail... But... I would still prefer a little more game accurate thighs... I mean... The thighs she made look great but they don't match with the game... I don't want to sound mean or anything...

While I love them, I understand there not 100% game accurate. Since a glass and reshape parts as I see fit there a perfect base for me. Still, there an easy build and are alot better then what we had. :D

I second that. The low detail ones are crap compared to the HG versions. I cant even fit in mine (hey, my legs are huge :( )

DoC ByTeS said:
While I love them, I understand there not 100% game accurate. Since a glass and reshape parts as I see fit there a perfect base for me. Still, there an easy build and are alot better then what we had. :D
To be completely honest... I prefer the other ones we had... :\...

i will help with unfolding if needed, just pm me and i will get back to you ASAP...

-here to help the HD-ness in any way possible...

I really like the new medium definition thighs. :lol: They are a great improvement to what we had. I especially like the inner thigh piece which gives it more detail and makes it look more realistic rather than having it be just a black under suit. I can't wait to build these!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back