Styrofoam Weapons *WIP* ( many types)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time for the MEGA update!!!

BOLTSHOT with real lighting and working flaps!!!

boltshot_zps61f7064b.jpg

boltshot2_zpsaa16f3ab.jpg

LIGHT RIFLE with EL wire!!!

lightrifle2_zps2bc847e4.jpg

Lightrifle_zpsf56db6ff.jpg

h42_zpsfc52c3bb.jpg

That's it for foam weapons. I'm working on the incineration cannon next:

scaling_zpsd3041064.jpg

Stay classy 405th!!!

-Doc

Oh my word, those look insanely awesome. Wow. I hope you have those hung up on the wall somewhere to display them in all their glory.

Good god Doc, thats some sexy work ya got there!
I know this is a thread for your weapons but i have to say, that armor is gorgeous too! i have to ask, could you please send me a link for that helmet? or did you find it in the Halo 4 pep thread? I have yet to look there honestly. lol

Keep up the great work Doc, cant wait to see the incineration cannon

and dafrontlinetrooper take a blow to the sack and he's going down hard. because we have a new foam board champion.

and dafrontlinetrooper take a blow to the sack and he's going down hard. because we have a new foam board champion.

Doc and DFT aren't competitive with each other about their prop building, Fox, they're actually quite good friends, from what I know :p

yeah but at my stand point dafrontlinetrooper has drop a lot projects, odst suit, halo 3 chain gun/ halo 2 chain gun, and so on and so on. now doc has done everything he's said he's going to do so in by book he's better.

yeah but at my stand point dafrontlinetrooper has drop a lot projects, odst suit, halo 3 chain gun/ halo 2 chain gun, and so on and so on. now doc has done everything he's said he's going to do so in by book he's better.

Fox,
DFT is a buddy and he was the guy who inspired me to start doing this to begin with. That being said....I have worked VERY hard to ensure my art style is different from his. So you can definitely say you like my style more than his. That isn't "bad", just "personal taste".
On the note about completed projects....Life gets in the way sometimes. That and inspiration comes and goes. There are many projects that I was going to start that I flat out pooped out of energy. But thank you for the vote of confidence. It's much appreciated.

UPDATE:

IC_zpsf603930b.jpg

IC2_zps220af06b.jpg

I still need to paint the other side, and airbrush the hell out of this thing, but it's almost done!!!!

Stay classy 405th!!

Wow doc, looking great! I love the lighting :)
How do you go about installing them?

this is amazing! I just found this thread, and i am shocked and appalled here! :D i'd love to see more of your work! my plans were to create things like this out of foam because in my opinion foam is a little more on the convenient side and there is a whole heck of a lot more you can do with it. I'm keeping tabs on this. :) total awesomeness!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back