Support Ithica! Rvb Voting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

volkov

Hey guys, the griffball photo competition has just ended (I failed miserably!), but Ithica has been chosen as a potential "peoples favorite"!. There are 5 choices left to vote for, head over to the red vs blue website and vote for ithica if you have an account, I'm not sure how long polls are open but it's pretty close at the moment.

oh he SO should win XD

i saw all the entries... o_O woooow. needless to say i don't see much else happenin ^^;;

an though i won't be joinin the site i so wanted to comment on someone's comment about, "who has halo armor lying around?" hahah i wanted to be like, "the hundreds of people at 405th.com of course" ^__^

Thank you all for the votes...we will see.

Tahnk you Volkov for starting this thread.

Ithica

no problem.. and for any still wanting to vote, yes the staff choice was over last night, but the peoples vote (in the coments section) is still up and running, even if the site isn't really functional..

Grim_Killer said:
Im confused how the one that won, won?

its not funny or cool, in my thoughts,

But good Job Ithica

There are two parts to the contest. The first winner was picked by the Red Vs Blue staff, they picked the picture they liked the most, the one they thought was funniest or coolest, there was no real criteria except for the staff's personal opinion.

The second part of the contest ends today, and it is the "People's Choice," where now the RvB community gets to vote on the finalists, among which is Ithica, to pick the runner up as it were.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back