The Best Bargain Of My Life!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinnishSpartan

So, i just grabbed a total of 2 years of Xbox live for 10€!!! That's 15USD!! :D

-FSS
ps. The individual price was 5€, total price 10€

Last edited by a moderator:
I got a nice deal too, I got the xbox live vision pack for 40 dollars at toys r us. Retails for 80. Wish I grabbed the second one
:\.

Two or three weeks ago Microsoft announced that all xbox-related prices will be lowered a lot. Can't find link, but it was in the news.

I think you should watch your videos before posting because the audio levels for your microphone were really low and I had to turn up my speakers to the max in order to hear you.

QuikJake said:
I think you should watch your videos before posting because the audio levels for your microphone were really low and I had to turn up my speakers to the max in order to hear you.
And i think you should get better speakers. (and maybe stop listening to your ipod at max volume ;) )

-FSS

Finnish_Spartan said:
And i think you should get better speakers. (and maybe stop listening to your ipod at max volume ;) )

-FSS

No finnish. I can hardly hear you in this video too.. It isnt his speaker's its the volume you recorded it at. It's also nice to see that you can take a bit of criticism..And not spit it back in to people's face.. (Sarcasm)

link4044 said:
finnsh you better watch your attitude there buddy
Sorry guys :(
I dont really have any problems with the tape, it plays fine with my notebook speakers and the Philips 5.1DTS.
And i didnt want to insult with the 'listening to music too loud' thing. But many people just do that.
Put their volume up like CRAZY and lose their hearing.

Sorry!
-FSS

Finnish_Spartan said:

-FSS

Well, it's just the general volume difference, the beginning intro is relatively loud, and the second bit (with you) is very quiet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back