The Offical Happy Birthday Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OOPS! Double post! Anyway - Happy Birthday to agbates and all the others that are having a b-day today. Congratulations!

tlither said:
Happy Birthday Kensai!! And Spartan HJD.

Thanks mate. Sorry for the late reply. I had that important meeting on my birthday with the sun by the beach. ^^

Happy birthday:

Stormbreaker(28), Arbiter808(36), Stretch919(31), dungbeetle(32), Wraith20878(21)

Cheers,
Kensai

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy Birthday Scott! It's been a busy month for you, take this day to relax and unwind... Lets play some birthday Halo later :]

And Happy Birthday to everyone else celebrating their birthday today!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAZGRIZ!

had to, buddy. hope you enjoyed your cake.

Happy Birthday Vex! Hope you enjoy it Mrs. (whatever your last name is now)! and to everyone else celebrating today - congratulations on surviving another year!

Dont know if its appropriate to post that my brother just turned 13 today (he isnt on the forums, in fact, he finds this to be something he makes fun of), but he is 13, and not very smart, but maybe it would make him feel like a jerk if you said happy birthday.

oh, on the other hand, my cousin out in AZ is turning 15 today, and he (quite the opposite) loves this stuff, he went to comic con last month, and im trying to get him to join.

oh my brothers name is marc, if you care.

Happy Birthday to Humungotron and everyone else celebrating today.

Happy Birthday to
Adam Grumbo !!!
(if somebody don't see it - in my timezone forum engine already displays him in the list of celebrating people :)
and everyone else celebrating today.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back