The Offical Happy Birthday Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, thanks again, Rachel! Also, thanks to Last Spartan, tenacioust138, Keegan, IGGY, 23Magnum and rvb4life for the birthday wishes. It's much appreciated! ;)

EDIT: Had a good time last night, btw. Got kinda drunk, but hey... a person's birthday only comes around once a year, right? lol

SPARTAN II said:
EDIT: Had a good time last night, btw. Got kinda drunk, but hey... a person's birthday only comes around once a year, right? lol
you got that right (y)

Last edited by a moderator:
SPARTAN II said:

Happy belated.. 1 more year, you will hit the Great 30s.. (y) I remember when I hit 30's I was depressed LOL. But, it's not bad at all. Actually 30s are the new 20s!

From what I hear... yeah, lol.

Personally, the whole age thing doesn't bother me in the slightest. Unlike my father, who up until just a few years ago used to freak out with every year he grew older, lol. He's mellowed out a lot in the last little while, though.

It's just a number, really. The way I've always looked at it, you're only as old as you feel you are. And I don't feel old at all.

Anyway, thanks for the belated birthday wishes, dude! :)

23Magnum said:
Holy Birthday day! :eek:

Well, Happy Birthday Red, and the other 9 members who have B-Days today! :D

Happy Birthday to Sleighboy and DrGOON... lol (het gets it)...

ass well as the others, none of which I know, but I hope you enjoy your day none the less.

HAPPY BDAY SMILIE!!!! WOOT!

you can haz a and a
ecookie.jpg

I second that! :D

So, Lee turns the big "23" today, huh? lol. Hope you have oodles 'n oodles of fun doing whatever it is you have planned, dude! ;)

Also, birthday wishes to 405th members iCreate and ohaple, who both turn 16 today :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back