*The Official* Halo Reach Pepakura Files Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone, sorry my English is not so good, I am writing from Italy, I'm not an expert in Pepakura files, I would like to know if these armor are good for a person 174 cm high.
I hope you can help me.
Hello everyone.

Halo Reach Recon Shoulder

Hello everyone! I was wondering if someone on the 405th has done a recon shoulder from reach. I'm working on a sniper build and that is the final peice I need. Plz post the link in the comments below.
Thanks so much,
ScriptedSpriggan.

Hellow

i'got a little question : Did somebody have a covenant HEAD in pepakura, it's for special weapon for the moment it's a secret BUT one day if somebody got a convenant head PEP maybe you will see the best weapon of halo.

I need it ti make the weapon for my special armor.

thanks

Help scale Pepakura files

Guys, I can tell if the Pepakura files posted in this thread are good for a boy 174 cm tall? there'd be really grateful.

Guys, I can tell if the Pepakura files posted in this thread are good for a boy 174 cm tall? there'd be really grateful.

Yes, at 174cm, you should be fine. Like everybody else here, you will have to rescale the fileS to fit your body measurements. But you will be fine at that height.

http://www.4shared.com/file/R5a1emAO/elite_head.html

Not mine, give credit where credit is due.

-Konstantin

thx for answer but i'm looking for that head :
fig2194.jpg
Elit is cool but is not what i need

Yes, at 174cm, you should be fine. Like everybody else here, you will have to rescale the fileS to fit your body measurements. But you will be fine at that height.
We hope right then. Now I'll try to do my first armor, for working materials I have no problems, the greater the difficulty will meet with Pepakura.
PS, or noticed that the download files, missing shoes!

he doses anyone have any tips for adding the other reach shoulders like Emile's right shoulder or odst
help please I'm stuck with scaling it and mounting the darn thing

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for putting all the files into an easy to find spot. I'm still intimidated with all the steps to make the armor(without mentioning the awesome armor I've seen posted).

Does anyone happen to have the file for the one Kat helmet in the picture here? The link is broken and all the other Kat helmets that are working aren't that model that I want. I've searched everywhere for it. Thanks again!
Spartan-029Comp2.jpg

Does anyone happen to have the file for the one Kat helmet in the picture here? The link is broken and all the other Kat helmets that are working aren't that model that I want. I've searched everywhere for it. Thanks again!

Which site has this broken link? The Halo Costume Wikia?

Edit: I poked through the real db, and it does exist there under:
http://405th.4shared.com -> Halo Reach Database -> Helmets -> Air Assault -> Air Assault (Reach_Kat_helmetv2).pdo

Where you are getting sent to the Halo Costuming Wikia? Is it google, or a link on this site?
A lot of people are getting pointed there even though it is massively out of date, locked down, and broken.

Which site has this broken link? The Halo Costume Wikia?

Edit: I poked through the real db, and it does exist there under:
http://405th.4shared.com -> Halo Reach Database -> Helmets -> Air Assault -> Air Assault (Reach_Kat_helmetv2).pdo

Where you are getting sent to the Halo Costuming Wikia? Is it google, or a link on this site?
A lot of people are getting pointed there even though it is massively out of date, locked down, and broken.

I am continually perplexed by people saying that they've "looked everywhere", when clearly they haven't.
As far as I've checked - the wikia (reach) only has a Mk.V and a link to this thread, and at least half the links in the OP are very much dead.

You'd almost think we need to sticky the Database thread...

CJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back