*The Official* Halo Reach Pepakura Files Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as imageshack, it's not unlimited bandwidth. You got me curious because I've used it before, so I went to look:

ImageShack allows unlimited bandwidth for images, videos, and slideshows when viewed from our landing page. If an image is hotlinked, it will have a limit during our peak traffic. Imageshack allows 2000mb per hour for each image hosted. Gif images are limited at 500mb per hour. Peak time is from 6:00am to 3:00pm PST. Off peak there are no limits. If a hotlinked image exceeds this amount, it will become inaccessible, and you would need to send us an email to have it enabled again.

In order to prevent inaccessible hotlinked images, please utilize the clickable thumbnail function as often as possible instead of hotlinking full images. Clickable thumbnails are generally small in size and do not use as much bandwidth as large images. Your images' viewers will be able to click on the thumbnails in order to see the large images.

The most common causes of large bandwidth usage are animated gifs inside the avatar and signature section of message boards and non-thumbnailed series of large images.

Hey, so I just wanted to tell you that the FJ/PARA shoulder you have isn't the actual gameplay FJ/Para. That one is called Multi Threat, and the new FJ/Para is the one that Kat wears. It doesn't matter just for reference people should know that it's technically wrong. Just so they don't get confused.

It was FJ Para at the time it was modeled, from the Beta up until a week or two before the retail Reach came out. Lots of parts need renaming now.

thanks rinoc for the jorge chest backpack combo file looks awsome almost done fiberglassing pics coming soon

oh yeah also thanks to ral partha for unfolding it xbox live eliteslayer032 see ya on reach

Hey everyone, I'm new here and new to Pepakura as well.
I was wondering if anyone has made a pep for the Collar/Breacher Chest Piece
8-24-2010-7-30-44-AM.jpg

And I wanted to raise something for thought that I dont know if it has been brought up before:
As it comes to Customizing your character in Halo Reach, It would seem that the default chest is the base piece for all chests(Including Jorge's which if I remember correctly is Collar/Grenadier), and all the Non-Default chest pieces are add-ons to the base.
Hopefully you are following so far.....
Has anyone had thoughts towards making a base, and then making all the attachments simply fit over top the base model to be used interchangeably?

my goodness, i don't think anyone realizes how far this will take halo costuming if we can get a larger member base. everyone will want to customize their armor like their personal Noble Sixes. i like the idea of using the chest attachments as such, attachments, but i think it's much easier if the person creating the armor itself figures out the connection method, because there is really no way of guaranteeing a fit of the different pepakura files without individual user input.
THANK YOU so much everyone who models, unfolds, or casts these files, cause it's something i would have difficulty doing. this definitely means i can start my spartan III in the next few months.

Hello 405'th. This is my first post here. But i wanted to make It count. I've collected most of the materials nessecary and am eager to begin making my first set armour. Im female so im starting with femme!Nobile6. I've found everything i need, even the female torso but it hasn't been unfolded. Is there any way i could get someone to unfold it? I would be eternally greatful.

Sorry for typos, i am on a mobile phone.

TheDigitalFix has an unfold, but someone (sorry, I don't remember who) took the file and edited it, and that one doesn't have an unfold.
You can either wait, or do it yourself :)
And btw, welcome to the 405th!

I know that there are ODST helmets out there, but could somebody do the Reach variant of the ODST Helmet? I definitely notice a difference in the visor, but it is also different elsewhere. I've noticed variation around the ear as well

Hey everyone, I'm new here and new to Pepakura as well.
I was wondering if anyone has made a pep for the Collar/Breacher Chest Piece
8-24-2010-7-30-44-AM.jpg

And I wanted to raise something for thought that I dont know if it has been brought up before:
As it comes to Customizing your character in Halo Reach, It would seem that the default chest is the base piece for all chests(Including Jorge's which if I remember correctly is Collar/Grenadier), and all the Non-Default chest pieces are add-ons to the base.
Hopefully you are following so far.....
Has anyone had thoughts towards making a base, and then making all the attachments simply fit over top the base model to be used interchangeably?

This would be a greate idea ^^ The first problem is that there are no realy accurate chests !
Someone who is realy motivated should modl a realy accurate chest ,and than seperately the addons !
That would be F****** Awesome^^

This would be a greate idea ^^ The first problem is that there are no realy accurate chests !
Someone who is realy motivated should modl a realy accurate chest ,and than seperately the addons !
That would be F****** Awesome^^

Basically all that there needs to be is one good base model, and as it came in Halo 3, i saw some chest variants that just sat over the original chest (which wouldnt be hard to do with cardstock). and if people worked together on this project, it wouldnt be hard to get all the chest variants to easily sit on top and have the same scale % as the chest. Basically, people would just have to figure out their own ways of how to get it from the paper stage to the hardened stage and still fit, which wouldnt be too hard IMO.

Nothing a little modding can't fix.

-Pony

oh yeah, and I'd do it myself, but I havent ever worked with these programs before to know how to edit this stuff. I'm a noob :'(
i have the Designer 3 and the Viewer 3, and I like having both since it's fun to spin the image around in the viewer (also i couldnt seem to print in the designer) however I dont think i have the 3D modeling software you all are using, which is surprising since I have like four 3D modeling softwares, but it's been a long time since i've used any of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back