*The Official* Halo Reach Pepakura Files Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ral Partha, Rhinoc, and Jico.... i love you guys. in the platonic sense. or electronic, if you prefer. thank you for that chest file. tis awesome incarnate.
Awwwe... I feel the love man!!! lol

Thanks Ral and Jico for making both the file and unfold awesome!!

...lets not get back into e-love and all that which occured not a few pages back...

new chest file is pretty good but could do with a few minor tweaks, @Rhinoc, do i have your permission to export and make adjustments? most likely for personal use but i will give to you also to decide

someone better consider modelling the JFO helmet so we stop getting bothered by newbies...
(make it really, really high poly and really HiDef...that'll teach 'em!)

UA/tacpad is unfolded and ready for upload soon
all for now,
CJ

someone better consider modelling the JFO helmet so we stop getting bothered by newbies...
(make it really, really high poly and really HiDef...that'll teach 'em!)

UA/tacpad is unfolded and ready for upload soon
all for now,
CJ

Ha. Totaly. I may be one of the noobs that asked for it, but I have been workin on a Noble 6 Custom helmet (not sure if that grants me above noob status) so I'm both willing and stupid enough to give it a go. :p

What kind of adjustments and tweaks?
probly change the shape of the lower strap thingys and the ab plate
and maybe add some smoothing to the "over the shoulder" bit

You have my e-love rofl
yeah...let's stop with the whole e-love thing - its a bit weirder now

Shade0066 said:
Ha. Totaly. I may be one of the noobs that asked for it, but I have been workin on a Noble 6 Custom helmet (not sure if that grants me above noob status) so I'm both willing and stupid enough to give it a go. :p
well when it gets made we'll be sure to let you know!

ah, RELEASE time again
uatac.jpg

UA/TACPAD
http://www.4shared.com/file/F2goitfS/ua-tacpad.html
based of gauntlet model by SJSUSPARTAN and tacpad / ua-bracer both by Rhinoc
^ credit where due

HP/HALO chest in the works...
news as it breaks on channel:
CJ?

Is the UA/ TACPAD a custom piece? As far as I know there isn't one in-game, there's UA/BRACER, and UA/BUCKLER...

And the TACTICAL/TACPAD looks more like this (haven't gotten to the extra bits on the outside yet):
Tactical-TACPADWIP2.jpg

It doesn't matter what it's called, as long as it's called ???/TACPAD :D

Edit: OOOH I get it now!
He modeled the TACPAD and custom made it to be an UA/TACPAD!
It even says so in the file xD

Alot of people use 4shared.com

I can actually see why some modelers take off because of all the "Gimme Gimme" behavior. This is fairly disappointing, seeing all these posts asking for a model and having no contribution to the forums.

ok thanks dude i will upload it there when im finished :)

Does Anyone know where I can find the UA/Base Security shoulders, and a High Detailed Halo: Reach Mark V [a] helmet? I was thinking of just using Halo 3's Mark V Variant, but I would highly prefer the Halo: Reach version.

Right my shotgun model is finished but im having alot of trouble unfolding it as iv never tried it before so i was wondering if there was anyone who would be willing to unfold it for me?

It doesn't matter what it's called, as long as it's called ???/TACPAD :D
Edit: OOOH I get it now!
He modeled the TACPAD and custom made it to be an UA/TACPAD!
It even says so in the file xD
glad we're all on the same page...i'm cutting page 2, you?

Right my shotgun model is finished but im having alot of trouble unfolding it as iv never tried it before so i was wondering if there was anyone who would be willing to unfold it for me?
post the link and an image to go with it to entice someone to try and unfold it, usually works.
i would if i wasn't so busy in 3ds max at the moment with custom and non-custom parts being modelled as well as a 45 second animation assessment

your friendly neighbourhood,
spiderCJ

Here is the unfold of the latest version/edit of the Halo Reach chest piece made by Rhinoc and Jico:

ReachChestfinal.jpg

Click on the pic to download the file. BTW, I added a scaling formula for this armor piece and it's found on Page 10 of the unfold.

Nice Ral Partha!:D Just as great as all the other unfolds you do:D! Hope you can unfold my jetpack when I get it done:) Will hopefully get to work more on it when I finish my school prodject:p

glad we're all on the same page...i'm cutting page 2, you?

post the link and an image to go with it to entice someone to try and unfold it, usually works.
i would if i wasn't so busy in 3ds max at the moment with custom and non-custom parts being modelled as well as a 45 second animation assessment

your friendly neighbourhood,
spiderCJ
SIDNESS7712

SIDNESS7712

ok these are some images if anyone wants to unfold it for me please let me know:) i tried to make it as simple as posible while still keeping a reasonable level of detail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back