*The Official* Halo Reach Pepakura Files Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
just a quick question. is scaling on non-a4 paper fine? I mean I guess im lucky because everythings looking okay so far, but im afraid if i scale the chest, it'll look weird. just wondering.

hey i have a short question. could someone unfold rhinoc's soulder piece?

it's on the first page of this topic.

Spartan Shoulder
Download: Reach Spartan Shoulder, Not Yet Unfolded

That would be awesome! :)

Well, I decided to take the plunge and, since I'm hung up on Jorge's armor, that's the one I'm going to try. I appreciate everyone who has made the effort to unfold all of the files already, and I've noticed that there are a very few Spartan Reach parts that will go with the Jorge outfit. Those, I've already downloaded. My one question is this, was Jorge's left shoulder ever done? If I missed it in here, I would appreciate someone steering me to it.]

just invert the right shoulder in your Pep Designer 3 then print it will do the left shoulder easier that way.

hey i have a short question. could someone unfold rhinoc's soulder piece?

it's on the first page of this topic.

Spartan Shoulder
Download: Reach Spartan Shoulder, Not Yet Unfolded

That would be awesome! :)
Check my filebase. The list in the post needs updating because I was cranking out files really fast. Just check the first post by clicking the link in my sig.

just a quick question. is scaling on non-a4 paper fine? I mean I guess im lucky because everythings looking okay so far, but im afraid if i scale the chest, it'll look weird. just wondering.

this should be fine - most of the unfolds are in letter anyway. unless you plan on using something else?
just open up pep designer and go to the settings drop down and click print and paper setup.
change the paper type.

any other questions?

hey i was just wondering if anyone had modeled the grenade launcher yet? if not i will be more then happy to do it :)

yes, there is a grenade launcher
no, its not pep friendly
yes, i'm refering to WMHunter's model
it might be being made to a pep friendly model but i'm not sure

if you want to make your own low detail model, then go ahead. cos i'm all in favour of that!

lets just clear this up right now they are not spartan IIIs they are spartan IIs just like MC

no - they are definately spartan III. many memebers have already discussed this and it is even stated in the journal that came with the limited/legendary editions that they are spartan III's.

however, jorge is the only spartan II in noble team.

okay i have a question how do i make my link clickable on here cause i was looking up how to and i cant figure this out

um...just pase the link in and it works??
well it usually does...
otherwise just click the icon of the world with the chain above where you type your posts and place link in there

-------------
In other news:

i have 2 unfolds on the way for you all
both the HP/HALO and UA/COUNTERASSAULT are nearly ready for release
when i finish explaining how to scale them, i'll post them up for you all.

modelling work:
-collar/breacher is on the way
-starting UA/base security shoulders soon
-MIGHT start attempting these helmets soon
--JFO
--CQC

^ don't bother me about either of these last 2 until i start showing progress or start a thread.

can't think of anything else to comment on
that's all for now
CJ

I havent exactly been keeping up but i just want know is there a Halo Reach CQB in the works yet? if there is ill just go find it. i just dont want to looking for somthing that isnt in the works yet so thats why im asking haha

hey guys im a noob and i just wanted to say thanks for all the files. you guys are awsome!!!!! now all i have to do is figure ou what armor i want to build and how to size it. once again thanks for all your hard work. this site and all of you rock!!!!

I havent exactly been keeping up but i just want know is there a Halo Reach CQB in the works yet? if there is ill just go find it. i just dont want to looking for somthing that isnt in the works yet so thats why im asking haha

i'm actually unfolding it at the moment
the changes from the h3 version were only minor and were easy to create

RELEASE:
hprender.png

HP/HALO chest
http://www.4shared.com/file/Io-Ai19l/hp-halo_chest.html

next to release will be ua/counterassault chest and reach CQB helmet

next to model are collar/breacher chest and ua/base security shoulder
(or check my previous post)

CJ

I am not a noob to pep, but definitely a noob to Halo,( still haven't played my first game yet, please don't stone me) I am interested in doing a CQB suit. I have been on the Halo costuming wiki and have found only the chest, helmet, and a shoulder, along with a ton of ref. pics. Does this suit use pieces from other suits to make a complete unit or are there files that I am just not seeing somewhere? Any help will be appreciated.

I am not a noob to pep, but definitely a noob to Halo,( still haven't played my first game yet, please don't stone me) I am interested in doing a CQB suit. I have been on the Halo costuming wiki and have found only the chest, helmet, and a shoulder, along with a ton of ref. pics. Does this suit use pieces from other suits to make a complete unit or are there files that I am just not seeing somewhere? Any help will be appreciated.
Well, you may be stoned for posting in the wrong forum. I'm just saying. :D

Anyway, the CQB chest and shoulder pieces are meant to be put on top of the Mark VI armor. No other pieces are needed.

Well, you may be stoned for posting in the wrong forum. I'm just saying. :D

Anyway, the CQB chest and shoulder pieces are meant to be put on top of the Mark VI armor. No other pieces are needed.

OUCH. Yeah, got one, lol! Mods, please move this to the correct forum and sorry for the confusion. And thanks Ral for the info. I'll do some hunting for the Mark VI armor. Thanks again!

guys, im modelling the Collar/Breacher as of now, i'll be done in a bout 1-2 more days, i'm gonna make a thread for my reach files later today, Ruze, feel free to add my stuff whenever you wish :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back