*The Official* Halo Reach Pepakura Files Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys I found the game Halo Reach on the thepiratebay.org (a place for torrents). I was wonder of it is possible to download the torrent and extract the models. Do you guys get me?

Hey guys I found the game Halo Reach on the thepiratebay.org (a place for torrents). I was wonder of it is possible to download the torrent and extract the models. Do you guys get me?

This would not work, (at least not in the way you are thinking it would). When you download it, it would most likely be in the form of an image (.iso) file, and would have to be burned to a disk, which you then put in the xbox and have to do it the old fashioned way (as there are NO working xbox 360 emulators out there). Thats considering the file actually worked and was not a fake and actually being a computer virus, which, to be honest, this soon after it's release there is a high probability of that being the case.

That said, this is also considered stealing, and the 405th in no way WHATSOEVER condones pirating of programs. It is illegal and can and will get you a VERY hefty fine, if not some jail time.

That said, this is also considered stealing, and the 405th in no way WHATSOEVER condones pirating of programs. It is illegal and can and will get you a VERY hefty fine, if not some jail time.

except if you live in good old Canada where torrents are legal and considered "File Share". FTW

i am sorry for what i said earlier. but i am like someone above me said, new here. I had no idea that there was more than what was provided on the first page. i come back here every so often just to take a look at what great things people make. i made this account so that I could ask for help when i need it. but that wont be for a while

I am however entitled to my opinion, and from what i saw on the OP's list, the quality of the reach stuff (from the first page, i didnt know there was more) was significantly "lacking" compared to all of the previous stuff. i do know that there was a method of ripping models from the games with previous games, and i dont know if there is one for reach yet.

my reasoning for saying that the people who made them "should have just not uploaded them" is because i have high standards. even for myself. you see for most of my life i have been making replicas from games out of nothing but cardboard and hot glue. it used to be, whatever i got done was good enough. then after seeing how inacurate my creations were i quickly started to try my hardest to make them exact. now if i dont make something almost dead on accurate, i literally destroy it. mainly because seeing its imperfections discourage me from trying again.

I even had a near complete suit of ODST armor from halo 3 ODST and. well, it is very inaccurate so i will most likely burn it (wood stove is really close by and it is winter).

anyways, like i said, i am new here. i intend on coming back often, and i am incredibly sorry for causing strife in my previous post.

please forgive me as i dont want to come back here only to be treated as "the ungrateful" person that i was previously called.

if you dont like the details the modelers put in there files, you might want to become familiar with bondo products

I have some files on my thread in my sig. , that im too tired to copy and paste here,
a low def nade launcher nade, (still really good, and might also be the first)
a shotgun shell, (really detailed)
and Emile's big canister grenades, but they arent unfolded.
Also, I didnt scale any of them, so you might wanna do that.

I have some files on my thread in my sig. , that im too tired to copy and paste here,
a low def nade launcher nade, (still really good, and might also be the first)
a shotgun shell, (really detailed)
and Emile's big canister grenades, but they arent unfolded.
Also, I didnt scale any of them, so you might wanna do that.

i'm not surprised that only you've unfolded them, most unfolders won't touch that many open edges with a 50-foot figurative stick...
but i'll fix 'em up in 3ds for you - i'll have them up sometime in a few hours

oh and have a good idea for building your robot arm for your project - will probly make 3d models for it cos i want one too!

NEWS:
---------
-working on a model for "the package"
-slowly uploading my entire reach armoury database, to create a single place to find everything. oh and it's ridiculously organised...

that is all
CJ

Is anyone working on a more accurate Male COD piece? So far all of the ones that I have seen have either an incorrect groin, no side pouches, or the butt plate is too thick.

Is anyone working on a more accurate Male COD piece? So far all of the ones that I have seen have either an incorrect groin, no side pouches, or the butt plate is too thick.

the one i like the most is Rhinoc's revised codpiece. I think you can find the unfolded version in his Reach models thread. I think that's where I got mine for when i start my build

i'm not surprised that only you've unfolded them, most unfolders won't touch that many open edges with a 50-foot figurative stick...
but i'll fix 'em up in 3ds for you - i'll have them up sometime in a few hours

oh and have a good idea for building your robot arm for your project - will probly make 3d models for it cos i want one too!

NEWS:
---------
-working on a model for "the package"
-slowly uploading my entire reach armoury database, to create a single place to find everything. oh and it's ridiculously organised...

that is all
CJ

Sounds cool. I'll have to check that out

maybe someone can draw up a text list with all of the pages that have parts on them, including the modelersw/unfolders names and the names of the parts, and then PM that list to the OP, and he can just put that list on the first page. i would do it myself, but i acess the sight through my phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back