*The Official* Halo Reach Pepakura Files Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
can someone do the operator, military police, and cqc helms when they get the chance?

I believe the Operator is being modeled right now, the MP helmet hasn't been started yet, and Ruze is unfolding the CQC. Be patient, they will come around when they're finished.

I believe the Operator is being modeled right now, the MP helmet hasn't been started yet, and Ruze is unfolding the CQC. Be patient, they will come around when they're finished.

The reach trooper helmet is the top half of the mp helmet, it just needs the rest of the face put on it

Thx to this thread I am now making the Jun Helmet, or Recon helmet so called in halo reach. If you would like to see wht else I am doing

Very nice work. Just wanted to point out, that is acctually the Scout helmet, the Reach Recon kept its basic form from H3.

Last edited by a moderator:
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by ironiumcostuming viewpost-right.png
hehe, or maybe its finished and scaled and unfolded ;3 modeled and unfolded by yours truly :33
THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!!! I have been waiting for this for a very long time. now my armor can be COMMPLETE!!!. well after the freezing cold canadian winter is over so that i can resin...

hey all it has been a while just want to say thank you to the modelers and unfolders for your hard work and dedication. keep it up love you guys no homo

Hey guys and gals of the 405th.
presenting..... my first unfold of the pilot helmet enjoy created by the tallentedJtm1997http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/30096-Jtm1997-s-3d-halo-reach-pilot-s-helmet
p.s let me know if you choose to try out the pilot helmet by a PM of your thread
or by posting in mine.. (check sig) as i am curiouse of what you think and your idea's of the visor..
Thanks

(EDIT) 15 hits its had now so.. any feed back??
p.s any chance 4 this to be added to the beginning with the others?:)

its been so long since i hav done pepakura, a whole 2 months. anyway i cant remember wht the lines mean. which is mountain fould and which is valley?

its been so long since i hav done pepakura, a whole 2 months. anyway i cant remember wht the lines mean. which is mountain fould and which is valley?
Wrong thread, man. Go to the Pepakura and Cardboard Armor forum and there's a sticky that answers your question.

Assault/ Scout Chest Attachment Unfolded by Brandon McClain

^^^ does any one have the version of this with numbers on it? or if theres another way to fold it?

thanks!

To solve some problems, because this thread is out of control...

THIS IS NOT A THREAD FOR QUESTIONS, NOR REQUESTS! IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS OR ANYTHING OTHER THAN THE DISCUSSION OF FILES IN THIS THREAD, GO TO THE NOOB FORUM, YOUR QUESTION HAS PROBABLY BEEN ASKED & ANSWERED BEFORE!​

-The Irish Cowboy

Can someone please help me? the gungnir helmet file on the first page and original thread it was on is leading me to 4shared... i like 4shared and all, but its a bad link or something, and i cant download it... please can someone sen me a link or post another one (preferably the 2nd one because then all of us could have it who dont already) thank you, it would be much appreciated!!!!

What happened is there are two stages of making a file. Someone first models the piece in question, and then another person "unfolds it", or turns the model into a pepakura file. The unfolder has control of what happens with the PDO file while the modeler controls what happens with the .obj file. What happened was an unfolder by the name of nintendude left the forums and pulled all of his files. The gungnir helmet was one of those files that was unfolded by nintendude. You're just going to have to wait for someone else to do the unfold, as no one is allowed to give you the files due to nintendude's wishes for his files to NOT be circulated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back