Thorssoli's MkVI Costume Buildup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thorssoli just to get confirmation from you the Visor file I sent to you for CNC to do vac-forming with, I wanted to find out if it's ok with you for me to share the file with the rest of the community?

Hello my name is Jonathan. You may get this alot but are you willing to make a set of ODST armor for me

You may have misread something earlier in the thread. I got my ODST armor from Sean Bradley. You should get your ODST armor from Sean Bradley. I don't make ODST armor. I'm building a couple of his kits to add to my collection. If you're asking me to assemble a kit for you, be aware that while I rarely (closer to never) take commissions, there are plenty of capable makers here on the forum that would be happy to help you out with it. That is all.

Thorssoli just to get confirmation from you the Visor file I sent to you for CNC to do vac-forming with, I wanted to find out if it's ok with you for me to share the file with the rest of the community?

Yessir. It's your file. So far I haven't used it (I'm still tweaking the boot carvings) and I definitely don't have any kind of ownership in it. Please feel free. Maybe someone out there will save me the trouble of vacforming my own visors. That'd be kinda nice actually...

Lopez made me the soles yesterday:
4898204522_5725598e41_b.jpg

These will be good for up to about a size 10:
4897609607_3628123d7b_b.jpg

Next I'll be sculpting out the uppers by hand. Once I've got them molded up I'm going to stretch them to make them about three sizes larger and then make another mold. If I have to go smaller I'll be making a new prototype from the sole up.

Stay tuned...

Let me just say wow I wish I could do all that detailing to my armor and stuff I just do not have the equipment or money

are you making any reach armor

hey brandon can u give the height for the helm u sent me dude casue im making another one so yah btw rockin armor thor and i agree nice tan lines -.O

i've been lurking as well and have been watching this thread for some time and i just have to say... outstanding work! definitely an inspiration to start my own.

I am both motivated and demotivated by the awesome quality of your build.
It has motivated me to start my own again but also i am left considering the option of taking another job to pay you what it is worth for a casting from yours in all its awesome glory as i am certain that my efforts will pale in comparison :$)

i am left considering the option of taking another job to pay you what it is worth for a casting from yours in all its awesome glory as i am certain that my efforts will pale in comparison :$)

I don't want to sway you either way, but every time someone buys parts from me I get closer to being able to afford finishing this project. Plus, think of the time you'd save...

looking great man!

How long are those soles?
and wouls they be large enough for size 13 feet? (i know, my feet are really large for a 14 year old)

Sway away. I could do with the extra time as our Dodge van needs my attention, my wife's band has some gigs coming up and it is draining batteries faster than you can say "not again you bas****!!"
pm me with prices if you like :$)

looking great man!

How long are those soles?
and wouls they be large enough for size 13 feet? (i know, my feet are f*ing large for a 14 year old)
I think I saw where he posted that they would work out well for someone with a 10 size maybe up to 11 or 12 after I looked at the picture but I don't think it might work for your size.
Also you guys specificly bobvdijk and Ike andoit , you both need to watch the language even if it's censored otherwise you might get into trouble.

Im not sure if u covered this in 84 pages of jaw dropping awesomeness, but what exactly are u up to sell? and prices and what not, also is there a size requirement? im 6'1'' and 144 lbs on a good day (veryyyyy skinny) would i have trouble...filling the suit? if u could pm me instead of replying thatd be great, im pretty sure no one wants to make this thread anylonger =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back