Top Shot Season 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anybody here follow this season of Top Shot on history channel?
Season finale just ended, and I must say, I am quite inspired by George, who I've been supporting since day one. He earned a ton of my respect. It was quite a way to end the season. I was very glad Chris Reed earned Top Shot though, he definitely deserves it.
What did you think?

Did anybody here follow this season of Top Shot on history channel?
Season finale just ended, and I must say, I am quite inspired by George, who I've been supporting since day one. He earned a ton of my respect. It was quite a way to end the season. I was very glad Chris Reed earned Top Shot though, he definitely deserves it.
What did you think?
I could not believe that George threw that shot! I really thought that he was an ******* most of the season, but I was happy to see him be so selfless. It really was sweet to see how much he cared for Chris Reed. I too, am glad that Chris Reed won, although I would have preferred that Chris Tilly had won (I know him personally. His dad owns a gun store/shooting range in Raleigh). To be honest though, I wish that JJ was back from Season 1 and had taken the title of Top Shot. I look forward to next season!

I'm proud of Chris, called it from the first episode. Makes us Mississippi people proud to call him a local, even if he lives in TN. He grew up not to far from where i live now. And did you see his face after he took that last shot with the 50, that was pure emotion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back