Toronto Game Expo/Photoshoot 2023: Oct. 28

So uh... they moved my midterm to mondy. This means my saturday is open. (Does it also mean that I should spend the day studying instead of going ot Toronto? maybe... maybe not...

My friend is also running in a cross country race for his college an hour away that same day, and it might be possible to make it to both things if I decide to drive up

So, the question is: What time is the photoshoot? and do we have a little itinerary for the day.

If I try to do both I wouldn't be at the con until like 2:30

So uh... they moved my midterm to mondy. This means my saturday is open. (Does it also mean that I should spend the day studying instead of going ot Toronto? maybe... maybe not...

My friend is also running in a cross country race for his college an hour away that same day, and it might be possible to make it to both things if I decide to drive up

So, the question is: What time is the photoshoot? and do we have a little itinerary for the day.

I don't think we're really 100% on the times yet. I know Schankerz and I are planning on being at the convention between like 12 and 1. Sunset is at 6ish so photos would probably be before that XD

Terrific news! Roaming downtown Toronto in super cool halo armour is way better than academics. I’m working on a time with Dan but it won’t be before 2:30 so you’ll be fine to show up then bud.

Hey ya'll! I can't believe I didn't realize some of you guys were gonna be at Game Expo. Guess I should log in to the forums more often :oops:. In any case, it was a super nice surprise to see you all roll up. Wish I could've cosplayed with everyone and attend the photoshoot but had to do some photography for the event. I did get some awesome shots of the group, so I'll post everything once I've got a chance to sort and edit through everything. In the meantime, enjoy this selfie of me and Schankerz

Attachments

• 20231028_135402.jpg
    20231028_135402.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 55
Last edited:
This thread is more than 5 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back