Tutorial: How to use Pepakura to make your Mjolnir Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
So my version of pepakura doesnt has its features in a different spot. Could we get this updated? I cant find where to resize the paper...

Ok. i read some of the responses for this thread and some of the people said their helmet paper pieces for pepakura came out spartan sized. well, i printed it out cause im tryin to build one for myself, and glued it all together. it looks great but the problem is, it came out even too small for a 5 year old child to fit over his/her head. help? i read that the thread said to resize it, but i dont want to downsize it. thats my problem. Any suggestions for a nooblet? lol

Heya fellas

My names Ante first just joined the communit and this is my first post in :lol I'm not sure if this will relate to anyone else, but when i tried to priint the files no lines would be printed, just the numbers for the tabs would appear, to fix this problem you click:

file

Print and Paper setttings...

and check the box labeled "Print Lines Clearly (Vector print)

I'm thrilled to be here guys as there are no halo suits down in australia, and im anxious to be one of few who do :D

But i have run into a problem when printing an odst helmets pdo file, basically what happens is when i print the pages, it prints a full black page (huge waste of ink) except for one tiny corner of the page which is normal and shows a bit of what im meant to have printed.

Ive been playing around with Pepakura designer 3, but i cant seem to figure out the problem... anyone run into this before or know how to fixt it?

Thanks for the help guys and i love everyones work that ive managed to see in the past few days

Cloud_Valentine said:
Uhhhh can u help with my querie? I don't know which papers to stick together. Can u help me?
Explain in more detail your question please.

Last edited by a moderator:
i figured it ou, with pepakura 3 you need to have it macthes the files page orientation and have it set on print lines clearly

Ante, I think you need a really nice printer to do vector printing but I'm not quite sure so stick to bitmap printing, when i was taking drafting courses in school our drafting and graphics design printers where the only in the school able to do vector printing, so switch back to bitmap printing.

Anyways, I need help with the paper size issue as well. I'm testing pep before I go out and buy stuff to do fiberglassing and everything so I don't waste my money if I suck at it :D I've been having an issue with switching from A4 to Letter. When the print and paper settings are on "A4" it appears like letter and when they're on "letter" it widens in landscape and becomes more A4 looking... I don't quite understand this nonsense lol any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Trigger

i have a huge problem with printing. i scale the peice i want but when i print it, the cut lines and the fold lines dont show up at all, just the numbers and i cant figure out why. i dont want to waste paper like that so can someone please help?

I am having a problem with the scaling too, none of that shows up in the program it just auto adjusts, if i click print preview.

ultrawombat222 said:
i have a huge problem with printing. i scale the peice i want but when i print it, the cut lines and the fold lines dont show up at all, just the numbers and i cant figure out why. i dont want to waste paper like that so can someone please help?

This also happened to me. Are ANY of the pages working? The last 3 pages of my odst helmet didn't work, so I transferred the pieces from pg. 1-3 out into the grey area, then moved the last 3 pages to the vacent spot. Then just make sure that your printer only prints the first 3 pages. Hope it helps!

Kodorei said:
Thank you, this is a great topic!

Would you mind not trying to boost your post count by bumping topics with essentially useless posts, thanks.

Hey, the links are broken and the images are gone.

Could someone fix it please? =S This is the tutorial everyone is telling me to read T_T

Thanks.

Like 97% of the pics used in the forums are down. (why does everyone use photobucket anyway? >_>)

But in particular for tut's it's REALLY important to have some pics. So could someone to be so kind (maybe the tut makers, respective) to reupload them, or replace them?

It isn't meant to be offensive, just a gentle demand ^^

So if you don't know a side where u can save your pics endlessy, here are a few links:

http://imageshack.us/

http://tinypic.com/

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/

http://666kb.com/

guess that should do. imageshack is imo the most confident.

someone please help. when i click on the link for the helmet and the others, it doesn't load the page. is there another link that might work better?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back