Tutorial: How to use Pepakura to make your Mjolnir Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
well.. theres a type of paper out there called cardstock that your supposed to print it off of. its thicker than normal and can handle more..

u can buy it at office max or the like.

110lbs is the right weight u want.
mine cost me 250 sheets for like 10 bucks not bad at all and totally worth it
its still in the letter format so itll print off just the same as the one u just printed

let me no if theres anything else u need help with

Cardstock huh? Does it still feed into a normal printer without jamming? And where can i get them? I live in Canada so....maybe some place like...staples?

yeah it feeds into reg. printers just fine.

and im pretty sure staples will have it

just ask them for 110 lb cardstock

WOW i just made the helmet if i can put it together il post pics and im wondering WHEN DO U PAINT IT!!!!????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!?????????????????????????????????????? :wtf:

After resining and fiberglass reinforcing, and if you're going to clean it up after the sanding and smoothing.

alright - i made the hemet and everything but it really is Spartan sized. almost 2.5 times my head. How do i size it down?

Polar said:
alright - i made the hemet and everything but it really is Spartan sized. almost 2.5 times my head. How do i size it down?

I'm also having the same problem.

Last edited by a moderator:
i dont know what age you have to be. im assuming 18 but we never got any help when we asked for it. home depot has horrible customer service.

I have a problem, I'm using the original scale, but when I put the helmet together, its tiny!!! Why is it doing this? is there a Way to flip the paper images so they fit onto the paper correctly?
this is basically what I'm getting:
this.jpg

Look at the paper position, then look at the drawing position.

This is what I want:
this2.jpg

Note: I made these drawings with MSpaint for quick reference

1) check the size in centimeters along with the scale, and check your decimals.

2) there's a rotate feature in pepakura. It'll pick points on the pieces that you can rotate around the axis of.

Also, make sure you have the pepakura dev kit, not the viewer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back