Uk Product Variants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, dead topic that I thought was dead but is now miraculously alive to do me some more aswesome helpings of essentialness o.o

looks like it safe to post here then i guess, finaly some answers people from the UK can do with .

usualy in alot of shop i find this

DSC07302.jpg

£4.69 a tub

pretty decent to work with , there's another tub isp38 fibreglass , fills the dent , isp40 smooths over fibreglass or resined stuff well.

also sweet on the visor find! now i know which company brand visor to search.

looks like it safe to post here then i guess, finaly some answers people from the UK can do with .

usualy in alot of shop i find this

£4.69 a tub

pretty decent to work with , there's another tub isp38 fibreglass , fills the dent , isp40 smooths over fibreglass or resined stuff well.

also sweet on the visor find! now i know which company brand visor to search.
place called the range do tubs like that for like 2.99
couldnt find it on there store but i did find this link probably still not so good value for money, but better than 6.99 for 10

edit:
even better deals found link

Last edited by a moderator:
Blue 7 segment LEDs can be obtained from RS Components, they have a website and sstores around the countrylike Maplin.
The link in the first post has Farnell as a source but they charge £15 for postage even on a single item.

Just to add, Halfords is not the best place to buy, wrell, Anything! they are way more expensive than yourt local Motor Factor that suppkiies the local Trade. Just look in Yellow Pages or www.yell.com the online version.

Nice find for the 7-segments, Farnell was the only source that I could find when I looked. I'll make sure it gets added to the first post.

Halfords was chosen I believe for ease of access and due to its online presence. If you can find superior alternatives online I'm sure they will be added to the list (as will any other products you find that are of use).

Just to let you know.

Body Filler
• David’s Isopon Glass Fibre P40

Isnt body filler. Its P38 like night star posted.

I have decided that after browsing a few sites that using the following materials I can make a full mjolnir armour (this is without any screw ups so its not your first one) for less than about £250 depending on size of armour/skill at resining/painting etc.

This would be using pepakura card models, resining and fibreglassing them, hot glueing the insides and using foam pads for comfort, using sandpaper & primer/filler, using metallic/gloss spray paints, no LEDs or fan. Just the armour and no props! I think thats good considering what you will be using usually ends with a high quality finish product!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back